๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
seems like we'll be going back to coco harassment campaign days. but if things go south this time idk bros cover will lose it good face . This is weighing me down bros:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
@OisE
-Complains about people using strike reaction reactions to comments without saying anything to argue why
-Did that exactly to me just earlier today
-Throws this bitchfit

Take your own advice when you're going to act like an asshole to people. You're talking about shame and you're this assmad about people leaving reactions on your comment when you're acting like this to begin with. I'm glad you did this, because it says much more about you and your fragility than it does me.

And, oh yeah, going back to that shame angle you're so hung up on: At least I wasn't the one that violated site rules by bringing up petty shit like this in a public thread just because I was butthurt. You did.
Wnx8gnM.jpeg
kiss and make up

Dex-chan lover
Hololive
Hololive EN teases a new group of 4 talents, holoJustice.
Kobo Kanaeru has a collab sponsorship with Honda Motors at INACON.
Calliope Mori unveils her L2D 2.0 model.
Kazama Iroha hosts her Birthday Live on 6/18.
Gawr Gura will have a Birthday Live on 6/20 @ 9p ET.
hololive CITY '24 is announced, which will be held from 8/1 to 12/1.
Minato Aqua releases a new original MV: "Princess Carry".
Promise releases an original MV: "Our Promise".
Hakos Baelz and IRyS are confirmed to appear at San Japan on 8/31.
SuperGroupies releases the Ninomae Ina'nis Collection for preorder.
Himemori Luna announces she will debut a new costume on 6/24.

Nijisanji
Nozomi Ishigami will debut her 3D showcase on 6/21.
NijiJP releases a "Page of Lambda" project, going over concepts for a Sanbaka anime.
Ange Katarina will remain hospitalized until early July while she undergoes COVID-related treatement.
E-Zakkamania, an JP e-store focusing on women's apparel, announces a collaboration with Nijisanji JP, which will include a fashion competition using outfits coordinated using clothing on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread