๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
every qtw I've seen has been saying she cheated on her bf who was out in military service and how she has alot of people defending her mindlessly cause she spun the situation and made him sound abusive.

personally I think cheating on someone is really bad and that she deserves it.
(besides, if she was able to cheat, she was clearly able to run away, yet she stayed, so it's self inflicted in me eyes)
she deserves to get abused because she cheated? jesus christ lol even regardless if she's a horrible human she definitely got abused just from looking at the google doc, plus the people calling her out on it are being evil lol in the replies

Dex-chan lover
she deserves to get abused because she cheated? jesus christ lol even regardless if she's a horrible human she definitely got abused just from looking at the google doc, plus the people calling her out on it are being evil lol in the replies
I ain't believing anythin of what she says till it starts going to court (cause it means she has actual ecidence).

let's not act like someone lying about her relationship for attention isn't a novel concept. besides I'm saying that since she's a cheater, her words don't mean much to begin with besides, given today's current climate, she could have at any points reported the dude to the police and got him arrested long enough to run away, which she never did, so honestly, it's a "guy plays on the road and is surprised when hit by a truck" situation. I don't feel bad for her plus we already know she's not above lying.

Dex-chan lover
https://nitter.poast.org/hololive_En/status/1837024026482594066#m

This is the end of Ame's streaming but she will still be affiliated with hololive production, whatever that means,
One way to start a morning. Going to miss #1 detective.

Quite unclear, but I suppose she and Cover will clarify things sooner or later. Ame did make a pinned post on the announcement video that explained it a bit more.
Essentially, she stops activities and AW channel is defunct after September, however AW might appear in some events and collabs in the future. So ironically quite similiar to the og Kayfabe industry of Show Wrestling, eh.
Wonder if this will become the new norm for Hololive or is it just Ame?

Dex-chan lover
Amelia is leaving at the end of this month...
anime-fma.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ironmouse's main YouTube channel got banned from YouTube for ban evasion after her VODs channel got banned for copyright infringement.
e4j43i.png

On stream she says that her legal team is actively working on it, and even talking directly with someone at YouTube as she spoke

Dex-chan lover
I don't really know who she is but Fuck Copyright & Trademark ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ฏ
There are a lot of things that copyright gets wrong (and if you really want to get pissed off, start reading up on patent decisions in the US over the last couple decades), but the underlying protection for intellectual property does provide a very real benefit. However, it has also been taken to extremes by parties with a decided interest in abusing the system and needs a good reset to get back in line with the concept of LIMITED copyright rather than PERPETUAL copyright.

Dex-chan lover
Kson was told by Vshojo management to delete a tweet of her's in relation to the Google document that Froot put out a few days ago.
ahk0lh.jpg

7dwead.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dozens of Vtubers, among others, had their Twitch accounts suspended due to false reports of having used stolen payment information to purchase Bits, many of which had never purchased Bits at all:
https://xcancel.com/LidiaVtuber/status/1838350062125986157#m
This has since been resolved, after the CEO was made aware of the situation via Twitter, but the automatically canceled subscriptions will not be auto renewed, nor will the affected customers be alerted that they had their subscriptions canceled, so every streamer affected is losing tons of revenue from this fiasco, regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread