๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover

#news

Congratulations dokibird​

congratulations-to-dokibird-for-receiving-her-first-play-v0-nhnc6bi8w0lc1.png

Dex-chan lover
Break free from your chains,
Independence is better
Than corporate hell.
i agree . but being an indie means the probability of you becoming a popular vtuber is less than that being associated with a company. i know that indie's like sinder ,shylily,bao found success. but trust me when i say this i follow a ton of indie's who are awesome with their content but only have some 7-14k max subscribers.

Dex-chan lover
i agree . but being an indie means the probability of you becoming a popular vtuber is less than that being associated with a company. i know that indie's like sinder ,shylily,bao found success. but trust me when i say this i follow a ton of indie's who are awesome with their content but only have some 7-14k max subscribers.
The reason why Indies usually have around those subs max always is because of how many other Indies are on websites like Twitch, YouTube, TT, and especially Bilibili. Competition basically.

Hell, there are some amazing indies out there that I do too like but due to the mass amount of other vtubers in the sphere, they'll likely never have a huge fanbase but a small one, small ones are better, imo at least.

There's a reason why people choose to be in companies, that's due to the major backing they have and they might see success and when they do eventually become an indie, they'll at least still retain a somewhat following from being in a company before.

Users who are viewing this thread