Wadatsumi no Yometori

Its interesting, its usually younger looking guys that are used but this time it's an older gentleman! I like it!

nooooooooooooooooooo,, they should put a tragedy tag or something,, my heart is broken 😭

I feel like this is kinda irrelevant but its been bothering me. Is the cat, “chiyo-chan” supposed to be a girl or a boy? In human form they wear feminine clothes but the cat form has balls? Lmao

This is a really interesting view on mermaids/mermen. As expected of Monzen Yayohi. I already bought "Zhen" by this author when it came out in English so I hope this one gets an official translation too. Meanwhile I`ll read Onigiri Scans` version, good job Yoru and Dori-chan, I didn`t see anything that would hinder my reading experience so I couldn`t believe this is your first scanlation!

So wait, a question for those who read chapter 5:
he already saw a skull with horns on them, so why was he so surprised to see the same skull at the proprietress' place in chapter 4?

Thank you for translating. This story is very interesting so far. The merman’s stalking is kinda cute.

Group Leader
I might have been indifferent at the start. But by how the story unfolds and resolved, this became one of my favourites. Truly a kind of story that fully utilizes its own genre to its own plot.

Hi. We're Muffin Mellow. A group translations from English to Spanish.

We write you for request the permission for retranslate "Wadatsumi no Yometori"

(Don't worry I won't use your raw, I'll buy mine)

Please respond, I will be waiting, also if you need help in cleaning or raw, I am available. We would be very happy if we can work it.

Thank you very much for your attention 😊

Group Leader
Oh this is such a beautiful manga... supernatural/mermaid with an angsty twist + older characters? Hell yeah, I love it.

If you want a great bitter-sweet story, that makes you feel all melancholy, give this a spin, you won't regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread