Waga Itoshi no Wota Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
did we get to the point before the restart? or do we get 1 more, anyway thks for all the chapters so far

Group Leader
@Hollow7F

Yes we finally caught up^^ Really sorry about the long delay ><

Next chapter will be the start of volume 2 :> I will try to post it by next weekend

Fed-Kun's army
Its seems, as always, the main heroine just met a bunch of pieces of shit before meeting the MC

Dex-chan lover
I guess weird position and act wouldnt be a problem for her, she got enough experience from anime, manga and whatever ln/webnovel nowadays.

Group Leader
@Nick86 really thxx for enjoying this^^

@Ryoumiya @kronix

No actually he was refering to the fact that I have reuploaded these chapters. I had previously deleted the entire volume 1 and reposted it due to some stuff happening. I will try my best to make sure that does not happen again ><

Plot-wise I am not going to give any spoilers on my part :>

Double-page supporter
Well, that kiss just made this 70% better.

@VincentYamato
Always the same, women ignore the nice guys for manly woman punching douchebags. What a world.

Group Leader
The crepe... she just threw it away what a waste and I can't stop thinking about it

If you think about it.. the reason she had those terrible memories of people rejecting the real her, is because she masked every ounce of her personality. She got herself in those situations and she could have avoided it

@eldrei I think it would probably have the same outcome; the point at which they find out that she is an extreme otaku probably doesn't matter. The only difference is that people won't be confessing to her. She would still feel rejection, but this time from society and not a possible romantic partner. If she was open with her true identity, it is possible that she would get shunned by the whole school and possibly bullied, which might be an even worse trauma than being rejected by those who confessed to her. But yea, its true that if she didn't mask her true personality, those who wanted to get close to her wouldn't reject her, so u could be right.

Users who are viewing this thread