Waga Itoshi no Wota Kanojo

Group Leader
Hi, Merino Caramel here, this is the first time Im translating a manga, please go easy on my translations, I hope you all can enjoy this manga.

Team currently consist of myself, so I apologize if the releases takes a bit slow. Waga Itoshi no Wota Kanojo is already a completed series, so the release heavily depends on my translation speed.

(Also, If any other translation groups wish to take over this translations, please do. :> )

Contributor
No need to apologize, you are doing a good job to translate this work all yourself alone, appreciate your dedication, thanks you.

Aggregator gang
The cover was a bait and I took it. And now, I'm glad I did it. Loli! From a Cool Beauty to a Hyperactive Otaku.

Power Uploader
This fluff... Oh god, this fluff...
qeC4hYs.png

Dex-chan lover
>a harmless guy who doesn't seem like a protagonist at all

So literally like every other protagonist that exists

you're doing a good job, tho i just wish that small 4koma before the end-page is translated too...

That cover baited me...but im glad it did this will be a great series

Hey merino, could you upload both vol 4 and 5 raw in your site?? I am currently binge reading this series by reading it raw yet I could only find the raw up to vol 3. I will appreciate it if you do so.

Group Leader
@Tiorlan really bad news, apparently the site which i get most of my raws from(mangamura.se) is closed. I will try to get back to you as soon as I find the raws. I might just end up scanning my own books instead(I am planning to buy the whole collection either way).

@sins do you happen to know me on facebook or something? LOL

Aww... The cover baited me :'(

The start so far is pretty average...but shiraishi is cute tho~

Group Leader
Related, but not connected to plot
Chisa-chan is a character in this manga, no more spoilers on my part :>

y8bhpu8w

Dex-chan lover
Instead of understanding characters who continue to like someone even after it's revealed that the person is completely different from what they thought end up looking shallow. Like, anything is fine as long as she's good-looking?

Users who are viewing this thread