Waga Itoshi no Wota Kanojo

Group Leader
The chapters are all missing right now, but do not be alarmed, I will try to reupload them over the coming months due to some legal(kinda) reasons :>

Until then, please stay tuned, I am working on volume 2 as well.

Double-page supporter
I feel like I saw this exact same scenario go down with characters that looked exactly the same except the female was a super sadist

Double-page supporter
I'm annoyed by these "who gives a fuck" descriptions.
It's nice that they get straight to the point, and tell you exactly what you get, BUT they look all the same. A miracle I read this one, cover was just that cute.

Group Leader
I'm annoyed by these "who gives a fuck" descriptions.
Yeah, I agree, they should all be Gigguk descriptions, where they reference internet memes and shit we've never heard about

Dex-chan lover
Would you like an otaku girlfriend? Obviously the answer is NO, But... . . .'ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING THAT?"

Dex-chan lover
@Monkey123 and everyone else asking, merinocaramel went and asked for permission from the Artist and Author, and they've given the green light. He'll put the chapters back a few days apart so no worries. Read the comments for the first chapter.

It's very rare for (unofficial) official permission to be given to a fan translation effort so I want to give the author/artist pair my own thumbs up even though it's not much, went to cdjapan and got the five volumes(imgur xssPjpR) (b^_^)b
Big part of the reason I'm following the light novel manga mentioned here in this thread is because of the gorgeous art, even though I'm not exactly fond of gender bender stories.

Unfortunately don't have a twitter account, or any other active social accounts, so hopefully merinocaramel can pass on the thanks from us readers here.

Group Leader
Wow, we really need to liven up this comment section. People haven't commented in over 2 weeks.

Contributor
Noticed now that the artist is Sakura, she also drawing the isekai Tensei kyuuketsuki-san, very cute and smooth art.

Users who are viewing this thread