Waga Itoshi no Wota Kanojo

Group Leader
i miss this one
i really like the style of the artist

Group Leader
@merinocaramel I'm considering scanlating this series soon since it's been a while since the last release, and I've received a request for it. Saw you commented that you're still working on it (though it's been a while), so I just wanted to know if you would want me to avoid scanlating it. Or if you want, I could help you to finish any related releases you have in the pipeline. I'm thinking I'll probably start it in around 12 days or so?

Group Leader
@sleepyfoxscanlations

I have dropped a sent you a private message. But do feel free to pick up this series. I really do feel bad for making the other readers of this series wait for me like this <(_ _)> 

Group Leader
@hiddentheory Oh wow, has it been 12 days already? For some reason I thought I had posted that later and that 12 days later meant the 30th :X.

Anyway, guess I should've updated anyone who was awaiting news. I will indeed be picking the series up. However, in my brief exchange with merinocaramel, I was asked to look over the already released chapters for mistakes. Therefore, the current plan is that I'll release chapter 12, which will finish volume 2. After that, I will go back through the 11 released chapters and re-release them with any necessary corrections, or maybe just my own translations if I find it easier to work that way. Merinocaramel will be credited as the original translator for the 11 existing chapters.

So, sorry for those waiting for new chapters, but it'll probably be a good month before I release new ones beyond 12. As for 12, that'll be coming within a week. The pace will pick up after I catch up through Saeki-san's latest volume (4).

Group Leader
Update on this series: chapter 12 delayed by one or two days due to me finding a manga over the weekend that I want to work on :X. Also, I'm starting to think I'll just focus on new chapters after all, and just redo the earlier ones when I have more time.

I forgot I even followed this, but good to see its still receiving updates.

i dont even remember what was this about, but thx for keep translating it

Group Leader
For those curious, this series is... fine, I guess? It's not really full on fluff or serious and might be a bit too over at times but it's an "I don't mind reading this" kind of series. I expected more going into this but I guess since there aren't that many chapters in total I'll just hang around till the end.

Users who are viewing this thread