Wagamama Oujo ni Tsukaeta Bannoushitsuji, Tonari no Teikoku de Saikyou no Gunjin ni Nariagari Musousuru - Ch. 6.1 - Gik Part 1

Dex-chan lover
I saw the terrible font and expected the worst. It wasn't tho. Translation is fine, the font tho... If there is another gradient-like pannel and text on top of it I think people will forgive you for putting a white box for the black text to be readable (as long it doesn't cover scenery too much or any characters).

About the series: Honestly I'm only interested in seeing what that selfish princess is gonna do and basically ignoring the rest of the story 😂

Dex-chan lover
I have already forgotten everything. I didn't even remember what the MC looks like.

Thanks for the translation!
I also completely forgot everything, so I was extra confused when the opening page looked like it was ripped out of a shoujo. Go damn is that man buff. His pecs are also like comically large. :ROFLMAO:

Group Leader
Really sorry for many things. I don't have any experience in scanlating and just experienced what the tools do in Photoshop. Feel free to suggest me what font is best to use for the series (cause I mostly only use TNR) and I will probably edit that blue page and indeed, I should've thought of adding a white bg then add the text. I only want to have one color as text and whether I use white or black there, some text would go transparent so I used blue (but seems that made it worse 草草) Really sorry for that. Also, I only scanlate the series when I'm free so I don't know when the next update will be but I will try my best to catch up to the raws (chapter 7.1) and yeah, that's probably the reason why the previous scanlator dropped it (cause of unstable release and too long with only half a chapter every time).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. I really love the sharpness author draws female characters with. Such a pleasant thing to look at.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Only complaint is the blue font, really couldn't make it out. For that kind of situation, try using a font with white letters outlined in black, or the other way around with black letters outlined in white.

Go fuck yourself.
onbekend.png

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!! although a recommendation...You don't have to make all of your text Uppercase good sir. Other than that, it was fun reading this again. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Really sorry for many things. I don't have any experience in scanlating and just experienced what the tools do in Photoshop. Feel free to suggest me what font is best to use for the series (cause I mostly only use TNR) and I will probably edit that blue page and indeed, I should've thought of adding a white bg then add the text. I only want to have one color as text and whether I use white or black there, some text would go transparent so I used blue (but seems that made it worse 草草) Really sorry for that. Also, I only scanlate the series when I'm free so I don't know when the next update will be but I will try my best to catch up to the raws (chapter 7.1) and yeah, that's probably the reason why the previous scanlator dropped it (cause of unstable release and too long with only half a chapter every time).
For the blue text bit, i can see why, but some groups would actually just white box it. I suggest you ask around the big groups with decent RD/TS (LHT, Degen, Zero, KS, etc) for tips like that and font options.

Wild Words is a good starting font for mangas. It’s considered a cardinal sin to use serifed fonts for mangas because they can get quite thin (and thus really make it hard to read). If you DO have to use serifed fonts, at least use slab serifs (eg: courier new) since those are more blocky. Alternatively, get a good typesetter because a good one would already know all this (and more)

Don’t be afraid to ask around for tips. We’ll only lick you aggressively lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I didnt even expect someone would pickup this series again

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for scanlating. I've forgotten everything that happened before this but I get the general idea. Looking forward to what happens next

Dex-chan lover
Translator did a good job! Im glad someone picked this series back up

Double-page supporter
Thank you for picking this up, I have been waiting a long time for the next update to come out ever since amarrez translated a bunch of chapters.

The selfish ojou-sama's design is pure chef's kiss. Shame the series' release schedule is fucked.

Dex-chan lover
草草 Sorry for that. I edited that earlier and hope it's now clear, although not that good still
No don't apologize to that fool, also you are doing a good job keep it up, hope to see the next chapter soon thanks for the translation

Last edited:
Supporter
oof. typesetting is something that you don't really notice until it's bad. poor choice of font

Dex-chan lover
What is this, a scan for ants?!?!?

Ha, just messing with cha. While it is a bit on the small side, it’s not terrible. Thanks for the work, and looking to see how much you improve.

Users who are viewing this thread