Wait Where the Shooting Star Has Fallen

This feels like a masterpiece in the making! I LOVE THIS! Everyone and everything is solid so far and I don’t have anything to complain about. It’s been a while since I’ve been so entertained by a webcomic. This needs more recognition!

OSC

I must admit i frequently feel real confused about what's going on but like, I'm okay with that

Supporter
I fucking love this
like OSC i am not sure if i understand any of this but that what i like about "manga like that

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@sraviman

It is! I wasn't sure at first since the art style and tone are so different, but they way they draw girl's faces with the big upturned eyes is unmistakable.

thank you so much for picking up this series!!!!! the art is absolutely gorgeous and i just love ephie and bibi

Group Leader
This series is so underrated. Thank you so much for scanlating it.

This is actually amazing. Very pretty, can be kinda fantasy/whimsy/light at times but also has a really tragic, ever-present sad side. The unspoken stuff and the many sides to the characters and their interactions/motives that are sometimes selfish, or driven by the purest of emotions, or both.
Light and heavy at the same time, the series also doesn’t seem to shy away from some darker things, which is a breath of fresh air for a series that also manages to be cute.
One of those series where yes, my maiden heart still ships the characters, but my main concern is really only everyone coming out of this alive and also finally finding their peace/happiness.
If you’re willing to enjoy complicated relationships with a lot of tears and cuteness in a really nice fantasy setting, give this a read!

Double-page supporter
wow wow wow wow wow the art is soooooooooo pretty!!! i got quite confused in the beginning bc there's too much things kept as secrets but the art help me get through. Have i said it's pretty? anyway it's sooo goood definitely gonna reread it over and over

I really hope this isn’t dropped because everything about this—the story, characters, art—is downright, flat-out, gorgeous! It totally transports you away, but leaves you feeling satisfied like a ghibli movie and not empty like a guilty pleasure! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread