Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23…

Dex-chan lover
So the secret to eternal life is to have someone you like massage your breasts to grow them, then trade your bust size for longevity, and repeat?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
While stimulation can help the two main things for growing breasts is genetics, rest and proper nutrition. After all, can't grow if don't have the blueprints, body impaired or being damaged due to too much activity without rest, although too much rest is bad in different ways than too little. Also, need the right materials to grow which are severely lacking in junk food, and too much adds flab all around and too little means an incomplete job. Would've been funnier if the vampire and succubus put their two cents in too.

Dex-chan lover
Oh right. It's a Squeenix thing. I keep forgetting 'cuz of all the tiddies, so the occasional Square Enix branding always takes me by surprise.

All the complaining over sniping and release speed. *sigh*. They, the scanlators, waited for the uncensored raw to come out that is why everyone thought that it was abandoned. Sometimes scanlators wait to bring better products out. If they released the censored versions everyone would complain. So this was sniped as the raws were just released recently, and @Koolio thanks for the hard work. People don’t think about logistics in today’s society. Most of these people think all you have to do is snap and the raws magically appear.

Group Leader
No lol
The uncensored tank was released months ago and Ch 18-19 were from volume 4.

Aggregator gang
so, if i guess from the announcement on the last pages, volume 5 will be released on June?

Users who are viewing this thread