Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 8 Ch. 41…

Dex-chan lover
A reminder that the artist's new manga, Succubus in Wonderland Comicalize, has started:
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1530/article/897387
image-800.jpg
omfg oneeshota????

Dex-chan lover
Dude wants grandkids.

Do black magic have a way to detect incest or counteract genetic problems? Since "free love" is a big thing among them and harems seens to form easily, there probably big clusters of genetic bottlenecks.
There is a lot of different species also. So genetic diversity gotta be quite huge.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of puts into perspective how much of an loser under a dry curse the father of the protagonist is, since that guy gets no bitches and is stuck being jealous of his own son, when the world itself has a system that promotes fuck and run :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
As always best girl Eleanor brings the best chapters.

Last chapter, I said that Seruria's probably best girl again. Along comes Eleanor to make me regret it. The artist didn't inexplicably fatten her like he did last time around, either.

At least Eleanor doesn't say questionable things out of lust. Eleanor, on top of having looks on par with Seruria (no one in this manga can actually compete with them), dresses best--her thighhighs are top-tier, unlike those that Seruria wears (diagonal for a too-obvious appeal to sexuality--a V shape; use your imagination regarding what that shape's meant to draw attention to).

Hell with it, best girl is Eleanor. Seruria's a close second, though, if only for last chapter's events clearing her name.

(Not specifically directed at you)
I don't really have a leg to stand on because VTorch hasn't been available for ages, but in the off-chance that someone wants to do a TL for this, I'm still game for it.

I don't know who these new guys are. I appreciate their picking up where you left off (the decline in TL quality, on the other hand, not at all), but it's your name I remember--especially your mocking that leftist loser, after he was using this manga as his political soapbox, at the end of the chapters. That was art.

Dex-chan lover
So not only it have a lot of segs but black magicians got better welfare as well..... where do I sign up, I don't even need the sex I just want to be able to pay my rent in this economy :(
Same here, I don't need the "Act of Darkness", just a good job with the right benefits would be enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
I think it depends on the number of black magic users there are, and if they only conceive with other magic user, and if they can have offspring with non-humans, and if those non-humans participate...

Seems to me with enough individuals and enough debauchery, you end up with hodgepodge enough assortment that inbreeding isn't as big of a risk, because it needs to be long term to get particularly bad. However, they seem to have distinct 'family lines' mentioned here, so it is likely that they do engage in some amount of monitoring? Unless they are just full Crusader Kings.
Iirc in Seruria's marriage arc, it was mentioned that humans cant have children with succubi, so not all species can breed with one another.

And the mention of 'family lines' from a Carslile family has a big chance to be an outlier. We've only ever seen the quasi-Greek style of their shop/home on another home, which is Franz's ancestor's warehouse. So not all black magic users come from an established 'black magic family'. A closer irl equivalent may be a 'military family'. Yes, you're more inclined to follow your parent's footsteps than your peers, but you're also free to do anything else. Then again, government family records in this manga seems to be as good as irl, so most people may not bother to look into their ancestry if there are govt records available already...

Regarding black magic aptitude being based on blood, there's Samson who didnt learn black magic until mid-career, so my guess is black aptitude is like our irl IQ; yes, you can breed selectively to achieve natural talent, but it's also sth that can be achieved through effort.

Oh, and black magic users defo won't only conceive with fellow magic users... if there's one thing this manga establishes, it's the demonstrable fact that all black magic users are perverts

Users who are viewing this thread