Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

Dude, if this is what I get when I work, I will always sing everything is awesome every monday morning right after I wake up like Emmeth

Dex-chan lover
Let's see Ecchi, Smut and Succubus familiar.

It's a Tri-fecta for a winner. BTW, 4.8K following on one chapter released is a winner.

@hidayato That's why you change the Action button to Reading. Get a nice RSS feed reader to go into your
browser (I have firefox and feedbro). RSS subscribe to your reading list. It's not the long names that's a
killer. It's the dozens and dozens of subscribed manga I follow.

Hey it's uncensored..NICE !!!!
It will be you typical harem MC..with different races...

"but you probably already tuned out after I said “succubus familiar”. ..This guy/girl needs a cookie....nice recap 😀

Group Leader
Welp. What else has this writer written.

[ul]The Demon Lord Married the Heroine's Mother.
My job class is "Oda Nobunaga?"
I killed Slimes for 300 years and became Max Level
The 300 Years of Slime Grinding Spinoff starring the Demoness girl
Something something vampire loli[/ul]

... Jesus christ. I just realized this is an ecchi story by the 300 years of Slime Grinding author. Deadpan ecchi, full speed ahead!

I'm actually surprised that some of the girls tried to challenge her tbh.... apart from the silly things like envious of her figure s she's pretty much a zenith of womanly figures to those that strike her prefs

Users who are viewing this thread