Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

i read that its hard to find title since most of them are licensed/copyrighted (?).
something about japanese letter being tied to many words, using similar ones can get you sued so the only way is add letters = long title.
maybe after another year we will get full paragraph as a title lol

i wish the title was just
"school but with sex"
like wth why's the title gotta be an essay

NIB

Dex-chan lover
At least isn't a disgusting generic isekai adaption.

I found the 1st chapter from a thumbnail. If I had seen how long the title was before, I would never had started reading it.

Double-page supporter
@NIB
Knew I'd find a comment like this XD.

90% of the things that can be found in "disgusting generic isekai" can be found in this manga anyway, so I don't really see your point.

Today kids, we learn that apparently working in Black Magic has basically 0 downsides and a bazillion upsides, and even if you're not good enough to summon your own sex demon to be your life in girlfriend, everyone else at work is still just simply amazing, and white magic is fucking useless so who cares. Welcome to black magic, the pay is good, the girls are cute/hot and your life cannot go wrong in any way shape or form.

Step 1: Join a Black Magic company
Step 2: Acquire a harem
Step 3: ??????????
Step 4: Profit

Power Uploader
ch 1 & 2 were good scan quality wise, but 3 & 4 fucking dropped to trash tier.
edit: I dont even wanna read it anymore it hurts my eyes

Dex-chan lover
Man, this manga is so warm and fluffy. Really brightened up my day.

Users who are viewing this thread