Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

I just graduated with a Masters in a STEM degree, and in 3 months of job searching I have had nothing but rejections. This manga is painful, but I keep reading and keep hoping.

Seems like it would be just another trash tier beta MC JP manga like all the others but it's actually pretty great. Runs along the line of plenty of common JP tropes but actually does them well unlike 99% of others. Also, plenty of top grade waifu material which is always a plus 😃

It's so heartwarming that i can't stop the feeling that everything it's a lie and somehow the company it's bad

Group Leader
TOjGKET.png

If you're willing to indulge in the author's (extremely relatable) work fantasy and can stomach how often the characters gush about how great their friends and co-workers are to them, you'll probably have a good time.
Personally, I wish that the emotional moments were spaced farther apart so they can have more impact.
Bingers beware; taking in all this sweetness at once will likely make you feel sick.

A job where the boss respects you and worries about your well being?
A job where coworkers secretly praise you to the boss?
A job where salary and benefits are way over the average? Straight out of school?
A job that lets you help others and make a difference?

Fuck isekai, fuck the succubus familiar, THIS is the ultimate wish fulfillment fantasy

@uber_pye
Stay strong, you will soon find a job that will make you hate your life, don't worry

the sounds of 40 silver coins clanging from your first wage is worthy fap material

Dex-chan lover
If you're a man depressed about your reality, read this.

It is the true adult male fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread