Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

Please continue with the jokes. I like them, and don't let haters get you down.

For people who expect their translations to be unadulterated, consider purchasing the original works yourself, or the official translated version when it becomes available in your area.

@C4l Im just curious why that needed to be at the end of the chapter at all to be honest. Personally hate people trying to talk about racist this, racist that, white privilege, and all the other big talking points that people with nothing chat about aside from politics. If I had to say personally though to me. It feels more like the team was trying to shame the people who are more modest on immigration as painting them as racist. I prefer everyone to be screened and I expect to be screened when I go someplace else.

Yeah no. This is on hold for me until I can gawk at anime tiddies without being whacked in the face by forced memes every other line. IDpol /shitstirring credit page at the end of the newest chapter leaves a bad aftertaste too.

the memes are old and the lecture was retarded. it's a good manga but the tl ruined it.

Dex-chan lover
memes aside, this basically is a pipe dream about a company that forgives you for literally anything you do starring a pretty bland protagonist and equally bland supporting characters aside from the company’s boss, who is clearly the main reason why the main point of the manga aside from sex is to create a company that is literally based off of the concept of yes men.

Dex-chan lover
Mistranslation, inserting meme and political views on my mango? Fkin dropped. Some EOP probably will still read it and defend the TL from hater(lul) because they will take any shit as long as it is in english.

Hey! Ever decreasing attempts to actually translate the material and now political shit no one asked about! Good times.

Dropped until someone else starts it up.

Thanks for the political bullshit nobody wanted. SJW's love to ruin everything and I feel bad for the normal white people that have to put up with this dribble.

Well, that's a hard drop. This is just an unfunny version of 4chan joke translations but with all the funny edge removed and replaced with that annoying teacher from highschool, the one that's a little too nice, who tries to act cool by rapping about some frivolous shit at an assembly and only the kids that eat her literal shit will pass her class with a decent grade. Tbf the TL was probably one of those kids so makes sense.

The last page in chapter 16 was absolutely uncalled for dropping the manga because of it or shaming the translator is way dumber. If you are suddenly complaining about the style of the translations why didn't you guys drop this manga ages ago. I don't see a reason to shame the translator for using his platform to state his opinion although I do think it was uncalled for if you are entitled to talk shit about the translator the translator is entitled to talk shit about racists. Also you can just ignore the translation notes as I assume most of us do anyways.

Not the best call for the TL to drag politics in, directly onto the end of a manga post...

Fuck Koolio, This is a fucking smut comic that gives people boners, not your fucking political platform.

Translators need to kys themselves, no one cares about your shit translation and even worse political takes

These "readers" really are a bunch of thin-skinned pussies...

Having said that, the translation seems to be more meme-y and im not sure what to make of it (considering that this is an ecchi manga). Even doujins gets good translations but this manga isn't anything special sooo I'm on the fence about the quality. Regardless, a good fap when there isn't anything good to fap to (its always a Tuesday for me...)

Users who are viewing this thread