Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

Please, Please, Please add a script which removes all the Translator baggage/drivel when the chapter is uploaded.

I'm here to read a shitty manga with garbage translation... not to be reminded that being white is bad nowadays. Stop with your political views on the credits page... No one wants to read your libtard views.

I don't think all this political/racial discussion should be done in a place like mangadex, please take it somewhere else, we came to read manga, let us enjoy it peacefully.

Double-page supporter
I have to say that as confusing and arguably out of place as I find those "credit pages", the level of vitriol they generate here is remarkably disproportional to what is deserved.

Incredibly awkward though it may be, their hearts are at least in the right place. Wanting to live in a better society is always laudable. And it isn't completely off-topic with the manga itself, since outside of the obvious titillation, a big chunk of the concept here is how off-base and damaging stereotypes can be.

Be excellent to each other.

wtf just happen?? why political things came here?! suddenly ww2 flashback?!

Incredibly awkward though it may be, their hearts are at least in the right place. Wanting to live in a better society is always laudable. And it isn't completely off-topic with the manga itself, since outside of the obvious titillation, a big chunk of the concept here is how off-base and damaging stereotypes can be.

^^^^^

Dex-chan lover
As someone who lean to left, i gonna say the... 'editorial article' is out of place and lack of subtelty.

So thanks god it alwasy at the end of chapter, i can always skip that part. Its an entertaining manga, its a shame to skip it just because one page.

But with this same thing has happened twice with manga in my readlist, where scanlator feels they need to voice their political view in their work. Funnily the first one is right-leaning, and now this one is left-leaning lol. Maybe I will find a scanlator who sprout their centrist view next.

I dunno why y'all get yer knickers in a twist over that easily ignored political wah. I'm more surprised people don't complain about how much of a mess the translation is.
I'll even compromise: three times the politics, but coherent English. A fair deal.

I'm amazed they're even able to translate at all with how far their head is up their ass.

Dex-chan lover
i hope they didn't drop it i just ignored the scanlation page at the end if it's too much politics. I just want my manga :(

Users who are viewing this thread