Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

Double-page supporter
I'm only 5 chapters in, but it's an interesting manga. It's got smut and hella fan service-y, but at the same time mangaka seems to be promoting a "healthy work environment, ethics, and mentality," which is honestly very countercultural to Japan's current work environment. Don't know if the mangaka is trying to teach the need for a better work environment through this manga, but this message seems pretty upfront through the Black Magic Inc.'s work environment. And the manga is pretty light and heartwarming sans the ecchi stuff. Not the greatest read by any means, but not the worst either.

Black Magic turns you into a chad / chadette, seems like the best school of magic to me.

Double-page supporter
The fact that this manga barely has any generic ecchi cliches is really commendable and makes the story of every chapter sail very smoothly amongst its pages
On the other hand, ho** sh** this MC is an absolute chad. Ecchi cliches? screw that, let's go straight to the penetration scene

The least rating I can give for this manga is an 8 which is rare knowing how harem/romance mangas tend to drag out their confession arcs or even dating arcs (especially "harem" mangas that only have 1 main heroine that's made plainfully obvious)

Does anyone know if the manga has been put on hiatus or been cancelled? It's been a year since the last raw chapter was released, which was chapter 36!

Aggregator gang
The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry
They completely butchered the title ...
Though young people recoil from entering the black magic industry, I found its treatment of employees quite good when I entered it, and the president and familiar are cute too so everything is awesome!
rolls of the tongue a lot better

Dex-chan lover
Something that may be of interest: the artist of this manga has announced they're going to work on the manga adaptation of Succubus in Wonderland, a H-game:
This manga has now started, and I'm translating it here on Mangadex with the title "Succubus in Wonderland: Comicalize!" If you're interested, you... may want to adjust your Content Filter first from the settings.

I'm only 5 chapters in, but it's an interesting manga. It's got smut and hella fan service-y, but at the same time mangaka seems to be promoting a "healthy work environment, ethics, and mentality," which is honestly very countercultural to Japan's current work environment. Don't know if the mangaka is trying to teach the need for a better work environment through this manga, but this message seems pretty upfront through the Black Magic Inc.'s work environment. And the manga is pretty light and heartwarming sans the ecchi stuff. Not the greatest read by any means, but not the worst either.
That part may be even more controversial than banging your assistant on your desk during work hours, even if she IS a Succubus.

What would make the ending even better is if everyone ended up pregnant instead of just the one. Especially the Succubus, since it is said that a human couldn't get her pregnant, having it some way that his ancestor's bloodline was involved.

wow never thought it would end i loved every part of it am glad to be here from start to finish with this wonderful manga 10/10 from me

Dex-chan lover
For whatever reason, the entire last volume is hidden, so I was absolutely none the wiser that this finally got fully translated until today. I don't even have it set to hide mature content, and BOY WAS THAT ENDING MATURE CONTENT. I'm gonna have to reread the whole series again to refresh myself on the cast considering how long it was between the last public chapter and the one that got uploaded today. Great story, great cast, great art. Truly a hidden gem.

Double-page supporter
hoo.. wow... now i know why the scores is 8 (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Users who are viewing this thread