Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi - Ch. 15 - Her and Her, And Then...

Dex-chan lover
Its the brother
Wait since there was such a large chapter gap, how many more chapters until we catch up? If its still bring uploaded what is the upload schedule like?

Edit: The post schedule is very erratic and there's like a post every 3-7 months with chapter 17 just releasing 2 weeks ago, so that's kind of a rip but if we heart them more maybe there will be more attention drawn to them

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
A fifteen month gap between chapters 14 and 15. I hope that doesn't mean there's a sixteen month gap leading up to chapter 16...

Dex-chan lover
@Urbs_
Perhaps you're right. It read to me like she was warning her not to take advantage of her daughter, but your explanation at least makes sense.

I am not sure, but from what I read from the raws I think:
There is a problem with the population of titans and He wants to marry her. I don't know exactly what's going on, but at the and of chapter 17 I think she said that she accepted him and living together has come to an end

but again it was auto-translate, so I am not sure about all of this.

@felsoon I've took a glance at the raws and it seems more like she forced herself to be with him. Thank God it's not NTR. Still don't like it though

@Timonauta
She really hates the idea. You can tell at first glance. I think the author just wants to show some drama because I am pretty sure that She will not be with him at the end

Double-page supporter
MALE CHARACTER?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread