Wakeari Madoushi wa Shizuka ni Kurashitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
With this kind of setting . Im amazed they dont consider women as lower existence or as comnmodities or slave .

Male usually more .....hmmmmm......ambitious? Rough? Like to be dominant?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I’ve seen more fantasy cross dressing manga nowadays.

Other than that, I like this story so far, let’s see where it goes.

Fed-Kun's army
judgemental old people, hmph! they never change...
hopefully the kids stay innocent...

and onward to getting harem! probably XD

Nope you all guys are wrong
Just imagine a women with dick and beard !! A trait common only to men
People would consider it abnormal
So just hide it

Dex-chan lover
I’m sick of these annoying and lazy lopsided settings. They’re solely used as an easy out by authors to force drama.

That kid mother is ungrateful af she just save your kids why don’t you say thank you or something but instead you glare at her ???

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Anish_Agarwal The dick is an entirely different matter since its the very organ that classifies you as male or female. However, the beard is a very good point ._.

Dex-chan lover
Source light novel is just the 1 book only, released in August 2018.

Currently 9 raw chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So are only men ALLOWED to do magic or are only men CAPABLE of doing magic? First one is fucked society, second is fucked setting.

imagine begging for someone to save your childs life and then immediately ostracising them for not being a dude
ok

Dex-chan lover
What an ungrateful woman... repaying saving her son with rumors and harm.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is that stupid ass shit. Fucking awful premise and a MC with absolutely zero backbone towards a cousin who sure might accept you, but sure as shit pushes you to do a ton of shit you don't want to but still do since he is the only one that accepts you. Circle of junk to then force a girl in to a male dorm with "hijinks" and "shennanigans" to eventually change nothing and hide with the boy.

Thanks for the translation Traumerei, but not for me.

Fed-Kun's army
So, let me get this straight. With the fuckton amount of settings where only girls are given power, one where only men are given is suddenly bad?

Wow, that woman with the son is both a shitty mom AND a shitty person! Good to know. She can't teach her own kid self-control and then she's badmouthing the only reason she still has a kid AND not probably saddled with a fuckton of debt for burning down a library.

As other commenters said, her parents are also incredibly shitty. I do hope they won't suddenly come out of the woodwork with a sob story of how ~they're just normal people, they can't cope with having a 'different' child~ but now want to reconnect and have her help them with their problems after she became famous or something.

Users who are viewing this thread