Wakeari Madoushi wa Shizuka ni Kurashitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Lolololol is no one surprised about the cross dressing cousin tho?
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
OMELETTE IS LAIFU! especially if you get one from your soon to be Waifu <3

Dex-chan lover
Same-sex are buddies and mixed are couples, is that just saying in general or a proper system in that world?

Dex-chan lover
yikes

have to say tho, the great sage is a dick for only giving magic to guys. that's actually sexist...at least, until the author gives us a reason as to why girls shouldn't have magic

Fed-Kun's army
lmaoooo welp. but why can't women use magic, i call bs

thanks for updating~

I won't be surprised if there are other women who can use magic too. This is some religious-brainwashing bullshit the kids are being fed.
I'm sure most of the girls didn't even try assuming a kata because it's blasphemy or something
The buddy system is low key a way of saying no-homo to a possible soulmate connection in their world🤣🤣

Hahaha this one has it's perks and huge plot holes but for some reason it makes me grin a lot! XD

Dex-chan lover
Definitely better than the first chapter but I assume the worst had to come first.

Double-page supporter
Makes you want to slap everybody and punch yourself for thinking they were seriously eloping and one heart-broken

Dex-chan lover
Give up, girl: author introduced love interest and you won't be getting away anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
Your going to be found out. Wait a couple of years, endure it, then drop the bomb.

Well, the "buddy" seems likable enough at least.
Really want the mc to discover other girls also working and hiding in the department.

There's a lot of things I don't like in this manga but at the same time, it seems like there's a promise of a deeper explanation in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Gags before breaking through the tough topics. That's not a bad approach but now I'm hankering for some world building.

Can't wait for the BL confusion that'll inevitably pop up but hope that the humor isn't too crass with it.

Users who are viewing this thread