Wakeari Shinrei Mansion - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Fallacy ②

Dex-chan lover
either a gray job or real gray job where it's more about shady people, but damn she got connection there

say the pov pic meant to hint that the club actually kill live people by hanging just for the sake of the photo right?

Dex-chan lover
I had to re-read it a couple of times but I finally got it.

The photographer's camera is like an extension of what he was viewing. So he views the living as bad while the corpses as beauty. Also if you look at the photographs, it shows all the corpses being held up by the members of the association. Yuki's 'same as me' could be also viewed that she also performed suicide with her artistic death painting which is the same feeling the photographer has. The members of the "Hiking Enjoyers Association" enjoy viewing a person's last moments and possibly help push people further to suicide.

Dex-chan lover
I had to re-read it a couple of times but I finally got it.

The photographer's camera is like an extension of what he was viewing. So he views the living as bad while the corpses as beauty. Also if you look at the photographs, it shows all the corpses being held up by the members of the association. Yuki's 'same as me' could be also viewed that she also performed suicide with her artistic death painting which is the same feeling the photographer has. The members of the "Hiking Enjoyers Association" enjoy viewing a person's last moments and possibly help push people further to suicide.
I see. Finally I get, tysm!

Users who are viewing this thread