Wakusei Closet - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
I stumbled upon this series on Kissmanga and start reading it because it got Shoujo Ai tag in it. I reading this far feel betrayed but I dont regret on bit.

Aggregator gang
OMG
At this point I'm begging Aimi to either kill Bugflare or invent time travelling.

Dex-chan lover
i guess Flare were shocked by "betrayal" , which made her gave up on life, and let the monster consume her. Her mind remains strong, and held grudge against aimi.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually want Aimi x Flare, but the husband is toooo nice that I don't mind much. I still hope for time traveling so that my ship can go on, fufu. Well, either way is fine though.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it was really important not to install a lock on any of the doors.

Dex-chan lover
"my future"
as in little Megumi is the younger version of Flare?
wait no that's backwards never mind

but it would make sense if Flare's real name was Megumi
also they look kinda similar but that might just be me

Aggregator gang
@AgentKuga
Time travelling is possible. In chapter 10 pages 6-9 we have young Aimi see her own daughter from closet.

Dex-chan lover
So I think we already know where this is going. We already know that Flare's real name is probably Megumi from an earlier chapter. We also know that the hospital Flare was in doesn't exist (yet!) in Aimi's present. We also know where Flare's cardigan came from because Aimi literally bought it. Now the question is, what about Nako? Shouldn't she be born already given the small difference in age between her and Flare?

The only displacement mystery left unsolved is Aimi's memory of the movie theater that doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread