Wakusei Closet - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - A Rainbow Body

Dex-chan lover
I think you guys are misinterpreting the last scene. The time loop is broken. However, the timeline is not. So the entire Wakusei Closet encounter must still happen regardless. It's just that it won't result in another loop this time. The last scene explains how the original encounter started. The way the story was originally set up we thought that Flare was the earlier encounter in the loop, but it wasn't. Aimi's was.

So the real sequence of events was:

Senpai's aunt dies and opens a portal - AIMI ENCOUNTERS THE SNAKE (timeline starts) - Aimi meets Flare - Aimi and Flare meet Pisu - Takasugi dies - Aimi starts trying to get Flare and Nako out - Aimi encounters the tower, the weapon, aliens - Aimi finds senpai's aunt in the real world - Aimi tries to get Flare and Nako out but fails, her hand is left behind and turns into Pisu - Aimi grows up, marries, has Megumi - Aimi dies - Megumi grows up and meets senpai - SENPAI TURNS INTO A PORTAL AND EATS NAKO (point of no return) - MEGUMI IS CUT IN HALF (original timeline end IRL) - FLARE MEETS AIMI (loop starts) - LOOP - LOOP - LOOP - .... - LOOP - LOOP - Aimi figures out it's a loop and tries to break it - LOOP - Aimi meets Megumi earlier, sends Pisu to help - MEGUMI REMEMBERS AND BREAKS THE LOOP, CANCELING THE ORIGINAL END OF TIMELINE.

Everything before the point where senpai turned into a portal must happen for the rest of the story to play out.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Mrfishy
I think your right but I think the glasses friend was the missing aunt maybe. Whether it’s from the stream or the craziness that took place, in someway she’ll be the cause. Kind of how it was her ignoring the mc and got the other friend killed by the monster.

Dex-chan lover
...oh!

Because a rainbow is a circle. ❤️

I'm glad I could read this story through the whole way, and see it come to a happy conclusion... or as happy as it can. The timeloops broken, at least. I'm glad Senpai made it out, I was worried about her.

I'm interested to re-read it again, and see what's easier to understand knowing about the time loop. I wonder, for just how long.... heegh.

A beautiful story. Thank you for letting us read it. ❤️

Aggregator gang
So many unanswered questions yet i feel satisfied. I'm just glad the loop had been broken. :)

This was a great manga, I'm glad I read it.

But Tsubana-sensei, please make something with an actual Yuri ending next... please? Thank you.

@sssr
That makes sense, thank you for the insight.

Want to believe this is a happy ending but Aimi's words in page 27 made me feel very anxious. I think what Aimi meant was, there are 2 enemies they had to face: the alien (those metal creatures that looked like Tentacruel) and the planet manifestation/citizen (those strange creatures they encountered, whatever the thing possessed Megu's sister). The planet manifestation tried to maintain the loop in order to keep the alien that invaded their planet from going anywhere. In order to do that, they need Megumi 1 to enter their world, and due to her strong connection with Aimi, call Aimi 2 into their world. Receiving help from Megu1 and senpai1, Aimi2 destroyed the alien's headquarter, escaped and gave birth to Megumi 2.
The last scene I think was Aimi 3. But this time there's no MeguFlare calling her to come to that planet, and even if she could come to that planet, there would be no MeguFlare there to help her.
But at least a happy ending for Megumi 2 and her world :D

Dex-chan lover
OK so this confirms that Aimi was atleast BI and that Flare was her first love and that Flare was always into girls

2nd I agree with @sssr interpretation of the story timeline

but while I was trying to think of a way for Aimi to survive I realized that couldn't they all have lived if they somehow killed the aunt or prevented her from being infected and summoning the portal?
my theory is that before Aimi even saw the snake in the water thing(starting the timeline) that the aunt already went into the forest to summon the portal hence why she looked like she's been in the forest for a LONG time when Aimi and friend first encountered her in the forest which could also explain where the snake thing even might've came from

buttttt I also realized that if Aimi would've lived then Flare's lil step sister wouldn't even exist hmmmmm this is why time-travel shit is so hard to grasp OTL......Great series tho, so much that I wouldn't mind buying it

Dex-chan lover
I also would have imagined that this chapter would've been fucking perfect if it was released or uploaded on mothers day LMAO

Happy Late Mothers Day Aimi for being the best Mom for Flare haha

So many loose ends and unanswered questions but I guess that's the point of it. They're just 2 girls who happen to get caught up in this multi-dimensional bs. Great ending, great story, the atmostphere is amazing, definitely an 7.5-8/10

Dex-chan lover
Did the mom become her own cat is my question...

Also, that's a lot of worlds destroyed with that many cans...

Fed-Kun's army
So I guess Aimi can save her because her right hand is still in this other world, i.e. part of her body still exists there, just like Flare way back when. Still don't understand how she died in the first place tho.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm satisfied with the ending. It's a good closure for the story. The loop was broken, just reread the first chapter.

Aggregator gang
Uuuuh... So I will reactivate the loop if I reread this? 😂

A good not yuri end for a good series but one thing is for sure...
Megumi is GAY
It's not even being subtle

Users who are viewing this thread