Wakusei Closet - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - A Rainbow Body

As it usually goes with anything involving time travel, plot holes galore.
Not a terrible ending though, that's a plus considering manga usually have crappy endings.
Still, I hate unsolved plot points and vague explanations.
6/10 overall.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like I'll have to read it again sometime, in one sitting. Good series.

I remember being amused at the "Shoujo Ai" tag that this manga used to carry, enhanced by the occasional comments from users on the non-appearance of any girl-on-girl romance. Probably someone's mistaken assumption, I had thought. I wasn't surprised when it was eventually removed. But now, after finishing this, I'm left wondering if it had been put there for a reason in the first place.

@AgentKuga I too was reminded of
Oxenfree.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, I get it now! Flare knew that Girls' Love fans had to be enticed to read this, so she went back in time and placed the "Shoujo Ai" tag. We the unwashed had it removed in our scorn, and now our error is staring us in our faces. Quick! We must go back in ti--

Oh. My. God.

We are Flare.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the loop continues, Senpai's aunt is still out there festering the portal!

Unless she being killed in the past counts, as proof of the crystal skull that they found later on.

Lux

Power Uploader
That was sooooo good. Thanks a lot!

But how did Flare/Megumi managed to remember to save her senpai (page 236-237), that is a memory from a different previous loop?

Damn this was so good! although i feel bad for those who shipped aimi x megumi which ended up being incest LOL.

I was one of them too tho-
ngl i was sad but it was worth it.

This ending felt kinda rushed, almost like the series was axed.
Still, probably the most disturbing imagery of the entire manga. And that's saying something,damn.

the loop really ended. the last page is just for fun i guess

Group Leader
The last chapter was titled with “A Rainbow Body”. That left me with many thought.

We all know that rainbow is a colorful, beautiful illusion. Just like the future shown in this story. They think that they have finally escaped the loop. They're not. It's all still part of the loop, a rainbow itself is a loop.

Therefore, the tragedy tag.
Well, I don't know, man. I'm sleepy af.

@Doomroar
I may be wrong but I think that aunt was the person with the portal from the forest, that they killed with the crystal. I know you won't read this but it is here for future readers 😁

So, I guess it leaves open to interpretation whether or not the kid falls into the waterway and gets teleported to the other world along with the snake
Hopefully not
Also if aliens do exist I hope they just crash on the moon and die.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand,
1- if megumi remembered her time like Flare, why not the despair?
2- Wtf, what about the world destruction?
3- Why senpai doesnt remember and only Megumi?
4- What happened at Aimi soul? If you are a ghost, you cant die in that planet, only from earth they can travel at heaven
5- Senpai isnt infected in the happy end loop, but Nako activate the portal transformation, if they need infect one time, then Megumi can transform to alien infected

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What a ride. At leat now we know why Pisu looked different from all other beings there
Peace's a good guy though.

So, I guess it leaves open to interpretation whether or not the kid falls into the waterway and gets teleported to the other world along with the snake
Hopefully not
Also if aliens do exist I hope they just crash on the moon and die.

You mean crash into the sun and become atoms.

Users who are viewing this thread