Wakusei Closet

Contributor
Tsubana's work always make me uncomfortable, but it's too interesting mmm...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for updating this manga. I'm glad that I've found this amazing work. The atmosphere in this manga is cute and scary at the same time. Reading it each chapter always made me feel the dreadful thing that the author has given to the manga itself.

Dex-chan lover
This so good. It's got a really mysterious and mystic feel, but with a serious dose of horror that isn't blunted by how cute people are.

Dex-chan lover
The premise is interesting, and there's a nice contrast between the cute peaceful scenes and the body horror. Sometimes, though, the pacing feels weird, e.g.
Aimi tries to keep Flare's friend but then immediately tells Flare at the start of the next chapter
or
Flare's memories have come back but it doesn't feel like her amnesia was ever really relevant

Group Leader
@spurgleburgle
I agree, it's a bit jumpy.
But I feel there's still something not quite right about Flare and that there's still a twist coming for her, so I'm not judging whether the amnesia is unnecessary baggage or not just yet.

This is really fucking good actually. Has a strong vibe of Lovecraftian horror style. No cliche characters with weird motivation. No nonsensical plot, everything makes sense. Pacing can be bumpy a bit a few times like mentioned below by other readers, but overall this is clearly above average horror story out there.

I think I finally understand how people feel with horror movies where the characters act retarded and you're just screaming like NOOOOO lol.

Girl warns the two school friends don't go see the snake infested guy, so they're like OK let's go check him out. The snake dude kills one of them and the girl just sits there paralyzed waiting to die. So far, it's aggravating to the readers but it's fairly believable.

By some miracle the girl is saved from a horrible snake death. Now rather than thank her stars and run for her life out the goddamn house, the girl is like "but what about the other boy that I saw get brutally hurt by the monster". Someone said the characters are believable but I think the main girl is bit too unafraid of death for like a middle schooler.

I was about to cry these kids are so pure hearted and I can feel it through the story telling. Enough said 100/10

Users who are viewing this thread