Walk on Water - Ch. 30

Why the fuck does Chang care where Edd gets the money from?! Shouldn't Chang just be glad that Edd's paying him back and that he doesn't have to send his collection goons after Edd? Me thinks Chang wants to bang Edd.

Cleed?? Like the one who made the film they watched? Wait, did he make the film?? Maybe it was mentioned before lol I didn't notice...

@Mangalicious The way I see it, whether consciously or not, Chang seems to want to have some form of dominance over Edd.
If he didn't want anything to do with him, Chang wouldn't have lent Edd the money in the first place. He seemed really content on having that debt over Edd.

@Despada I see now. If Edd pays off the loan, Chang would no longer have any place in Edd's life. That's probably Chang's worst fear.

As @liszst said: This movie is probably based on Gleen's life (since the story was written by a "Cleed Schreiber" and his name is "Cleed", he came from a religious family and everything, and the fact that he does not like the main character is also a hint of that), and the director "Jonas Bleibtreu" is probably the guy he was waiting for in the bar where he meets Edd, and whom he was in love with before and had a relationship, as the movie credits "Those Trivial Stories We Shared in Bed"...

About Chang... I think @Despada is right, He really wants to dominate Edd somehow, because they don't have a "sibling relationship" anymore (I don't know why oõ... What happened between them?), so if he pays what he owes, they will probably never see each other again, and he wants to avoid it by increasing his debts, and if he can't afford it, make him work for him, so he can keep him all the time.

@CurlyNana According to bomtoon.com, Chapter 32 will be the end of season 1. Haven't seen a season 2 on bomtoon.com yet, but MangaUpdates says season 2 release is pending.

i have to comment on something from four months ago because i cant for the life of me figure out the chinese characters for mc's name. i dont know any korean and thought the only thing pronounced woon is 雲 for clouds... idk why it is bothering me so much, i wanna knoooow his name

Users who are viewing this thread