Walk on Water

Not yet, I saw Jaxx tweeting about it and now I’m waiting for the translation. I cannot wait 😫

This is a work of art! The intensity always blows me away 😍 Thank you soooo much for uploading!

Aggregator gang
Thanks Green Tea Bitch Translation and Rose Squad Scans for the translation.
This web comic is simply amazing, from the art to the story. It's so intense I couldn't keep my eyes away from it.

I’d been putting it off because it was clearly not a light reading and I didn’t feel I was ready. Now that I’ve read part 1
which gets a somewhat happy ending
I’m even more hesitant and nervous waiting for part 2 to be translated
because I really don’t feel like the guys are on the route to happiness after all
. The manhua is undoubtedly terrific, it feels like a really paced and intimate movie, the atmosphere of rainy Manhattan where small apartments and huge mansions have the same gloomy and somehow suffocating vibe is really something you gotta experience. The plot is very well-balanced, all the intimate moments felt so real (unlike in many other BL stories) that I actually had to pause and avert my gaze a lot of times — it often felt like I was peeking at something really private. All in all, don’t pass it by, you’re in for a hell of a story. I’m really grateful to the Rose Squad Team & Tea Bitch Translation for all the hard work that brought this story to us 😌

okay, i was pretty hooked on this story until i got to chapter 31/32.
it might've just been me, but the "i love you" confession felt suuper out of the blue and poorly paced. it felt like the author was under pressure to produce a climax to the story to conclude part one, but i reaaaally felt like it could've been built up better with a couple more chapters in-between. i also thought that edd's personality/thoughts weren't really developed thoroughly enough for me to understand why he would do something like that so suddenly. but maybe i've just been conditioned to like slow-burn stories better.
anyways besides the pacing issues this story is pretty captivating, and it feels really, really... realistic, in a way that almost made me uncomfortable in the beginning, like blue_comet said.

How come this is missing the first 24 chapters? That’s a bit disappointing, as it would’ve been interesting to see the development of the MC and his feelings towards the ML. Even his development within this new world he is now reluctantly a part of. This background might help us better understand the sudden confession we see.

there is something irritating ab the way tappy toon picks up all the popular series being regularly scanlated...damn go after something else

Users who are viewing this thread