Waltz - Vol. 0 - Oneshot

Aggregator gang
Interesting.... very interesting. I wish there were more chapters though. I feel like Shuzo Oshimi could have gone somewhere with this storyline or at least elevate it like he did with The Flowers of Evil. I mean there must have been a cliffhanger for a reason right?

Fed-Kun's army
Just cuz you like to cross-dress -- which is all right -- doesn't mean you should throw all sense to the wind.

Seriously didn't see that hair-pulling moment coming, a little too visceral even by Oshimi standards

Guess Onaga only wanted to monopolize the cute Kashiwabara. But seriously, don't confess to your bully, even if he accept Kashiwabara that wouldn't have been a healthy relationship.

Aggregator gang
still to this day cant tell if hes actually just a crossdresser or actually wants to be a woman aka trans... hmmmmmm

thought it'd be comforting at the end but it just makes me want to forget ever reading it

Aggregator gang
Id like for them two to get together but the track record of this author isnt one that I favor. Its best to leave this as a one shot and assume that the two accept each other and live on together.

Dex-chan lover
This is great. On one hand continuation would be interesting on other hand oneshots are often great because they oneshots and loose their charm when become just another mundane or even worse bad series.

Users who are viewing this thread