Wan Mu

I have a mixed feeling about this story. Even if this story ends, do I like it? No. I'm one of many or few people being angry about this story for one of the various reasons, dumping her female soulmate for marrying a man because of her conservative family. Yeah, I won't read the kind of story involving married women (with a man). Final score from me is 5 of 10.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, the introduction alone tells me this is a trash 1/10 series…

i hate gays/lesbians like weakass wanwan she dont deserve mumu i hope she feels miserable and full of regret until she dies

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone spoil how this ends?

Useless lesbian gets cucked and becomes doormat to help raise her hetshit GFs child instead of doing the smart thing and moving on away from the toxic relationship. 1/10, worse than Octave.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
... such a girl.
You’re reading about lesbians and using “girl” as an insult.
Channers, yo.

Hilarious, and a good way to say “if they like it, it probably sucks, and vice versa.” Like Roger Ebert.
I love looking at steam reviews to see if a game is gay or just bait and the review says it’s got “yuri” but “not enough” and then complains that it’s “too woke” because it has some realism relating to it.

“Oh, this person hates it? It probably rules.” (I didn’t buy it. I’m more into grand strategy right now)

Dex-chan lover
Like many people, I have problems with the premise of this work. I think breaking up because societal pressures were more than you expected on your "abnormal" relationship is possible. However, after 10 years?!

10 YEARS?!

And she was raised by two mothers as well? The author tried too hard to make the circumstances outrageous, and it backfires in a way that makes it very hard to believe.

Dex-chan lover
Internalised and institutionalised homophobia exists and many people suffer because of that everyday. But at the same time, having 2 mothers,a 10 year long relationship and also(I am assuming) a support system of friends who support her identity and then to turn around and become "normal" to fit in society seems really weird. There's no doubt that she must have suffered because of her identity but after having the closest people support you then turn around and betray yourself and them seems ridiculous. The author should have probably built a different background for MC so that her decision at least seems understandable. Anyways I am not gonna read this as this seems the least of the drama and angst in this story.

P.S. I can bet that the author is gonna make the husband an a$$hole to take away from the fact that mc used an innocent man for her crazy shenanigans.

ugly ass art, the story line is predictable spoiler alert the bitchass wanwan get back with a doormat ex gf mumu who can't just move on who doesn't know her worth... all in all red flag

Useless lesbian gets cucked and becomes doormat to help raise her hetshit GFs child instead of doing the smart thing and moving on away from the toxic relationship. 1/10, worse than Octave.
Sure if you have no capacity for understanding how a story works this is totally accurate.

ugly ass art, the story line is predictable spoiler alert the bitchass wanwan get back with a doormat ex gf mumu who can't just move on who doesn't know her worth... all in all red flag
This is a great take! Just kidding it's a dumb take. Sorry I couldn't keep the bit going long enough because those who think this don't have much capacity for nuance. Wouldn't want you thinking I'm agreeing with you cause you can't read between the lines lmao

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Sure if you have no capacity for understanding how a story works this is totally accurate.
I don't need no cuck-queen mansplaining how a story "works". People are allowed to hate shitty plots. Even other's here with more nuanced opinions think that a gay girl in a long and loving relationship with supporting friends and family leaving it all behind to get dicked is dumb as fuck.
And to crawl back and have her dumbass ex forgive her and help raise her cuck-baby is top tier toxic trash.

I don't need no cuck-queen mansplaining how a story "works". People are allowed to hate shitty plots. Even other's here with more nuanced opinions think that a gay girl in a long and loving relationship with supporting friends and family leaving it all behind to get dicked is dumb as fuck.
And to crawl back and have her dumbass ex forgive her and help raise her cuck-baby is top tier toxic trash.
If you say "cuck" 12 more times your crush will kiss you forward to 10 more people

Fed-Kun's army
Depends on who I identify with more. You are Nanase and I am Fuuka in this example. Aka I'm way hotter
Am I suppose to understand this random reference? I can only assume it's an NTR series, if so, this is peak cuck behavior.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you have no clue how complicated familial and societal relations are for us Asians...

On the surface, the stuff Wanwan did is shitty. And it kinda is. She and Mumu sacrificed what could have been their happiness for what a larger portion of society views as "happiness". I have no doubt that you would agree 100% especially if you grew up with the Western mindset of individuality and freedom of choice. That same mindset that also includes cutting off the parents that you love simply because they don't understand.

To a certain degree, I agree. It's shitty as fuck to leave the person you love because of all the presure you're going through.

But you really are not understanding the point that this story is trying to say.
This whole thing is about a shitty situation that they got themselves into because both partners had a hard time dealing with outside pressure.

You might argue that "a relationship is between two people. And only between those two people". Too bad that relationships are and forever will be mixed with interrelationships between your families, friends, and your peers regardless of how much you want to say that they have nothing to do with who you end up chosing as your partner.

I mean... come on, let's just ignore the fact that, in this case specifically, your partner was the one who left and encouraged you to be a fillial child even after you tried to fight to stay with them for over a decade. There's definitely nothing wrong with losing the very foundation and single most important pillar that supported your relationship in the first place. Nope. Not at all. That definitely won't make you lose your will to keep going. Absolutely not. And it definitely will help you two stay together when your partner had taken the liberty to chose to give up in your stead.

I pray that you never have to deal with that sort of thing in your lifetime.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing you have no clue how complicated familial and societal relations are for us Asians...

On the surface, the stuff Wanwan did is shitty. And it kinda is. She and Mumu sacrificed what could have been their happiness for what a larger portion of society views as "happiness". I have no doubt that you would agree 100% especially if you grew up with the Western mindset of individuality and freedom of choice. That same mindset that also includes cutting off the parents that you love simply because they don't understand.

To a certain degree, I agree. It's shitty as fuck to leave the person you love because of all the presure you're going through.

But you really are not understanding the point that this story is trying to say.
This whole thing is about a shitty situation that they got themselves into because both partners had a hard time dealing with outside pressure.

You might argue that "a relationship is between two people. And only between those two people". Too bad that relationships are and forever will be mixed with interrelationships between your families, friends, and your peers regardless of how much you want to say that they have nothing to do with who you end up chosing as your partner.

I mean... come on, let's just ignore the fact that, in this case specifically, your partner was the one who left and encouraged you to be a fillial child even after you tried to fight to stay with them for over a decade. There's definitely nothing wrong with losing the very foundation and single most important pillar that supported your relationship in the first place. Nope. Not at all. That definitely won't make you lose your will to keep going. Absolutely not. And it definitely will help you two stay together when your partner had taken the liberty to chose to give up in your stead.

I pray that you never have to deal with that sort of thing in your lifetime.
Literally one of them already has two gay parents. STFU, its a shitty story with a shitty ending. There are a ton of comphet stories, you don't have to defend every single one with the dumb ass "Based on real life" when getting married and having children is at the lowest rates in Asian and Western countries. No one gives a shit, therefore these comphet stories have lost all meaning. Especially one like this with the most welcoming starting premise to a gay relationship in broader society. It's like having a comphet story in modern France, it's unrealistic and based solely on shitty writers sticking to old and tired tropes. And being a bad writer and not knowing how to use those tropes correctly certainly doesn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread