Wandance - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
5,598
Welp... that is a decision... hope you are certain of that, Wanda.

Iori took the fall so the club could unite... in a way, it was the best for him, I do hope he doesn't let go of teaching others in the future; he has a talent for it, and I hope he doesn't lose the taste... but I have to agree he wouldn't be the best leader, he is a little "directionless", but it is a complex state.

Monme has some growth to do... but she is a good kid. She clearly understands she lets her tongue out of control to easily when she is riled up, and needs to train her "breaks" when it has to do with stating her opinion, but she can be a strong and unifying leader.

Man, DaMarkiM... thanks again, your work this past week was nothing short of amazing.

I wish you success in anything you set your mind into doing in the future.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 13, 2020
Messages
877
I don't really like how the dance club drama was resolved, Iori honestly would be a good teacher and even if he decided he didn't want to do it, he didn't need to make everyone dislike him again either :/

Not a big fan of Monme either, from what we've seen I don't think she would be a good leader or teacher, she's way too self-absorbed and bad at communicating + empathizing with others
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top