Wandance - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 13, 2020
Messages
868
Finally hahaha, I can't understand how they just wander around holding hands together but never really figured out what they were to each other. Glad they finally made it happen!! Very in-character way for Kabo to struggle with communicating it and ending up doing it partly with his actions
Thanks for all the translations
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 22, 2023
Messages
31
This was one of the most best written confessions I've read in quite a while. Love their dynamic together. Thanks for powering through and getting these translations out !
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Messages
351
I love that when the 1st attempt did not go through, he went again and reaffirmed his feelings.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
5,582
@DaMarkiM, you cheeky bugga... you had this one planned, huh? Well played, well played indeed. (You destroyed poor Iori)

Welp... now, because of you, I need a triple dose of insulin.

A "working adult" wouldn't ask a teenager to go out with them... fucking creep. It is that same guy who was checking on Wanda in all the chapters they were working in the konbini.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top