Wandance - Vol. 11 Ch. 47 - Kabo vs. Wanda

This happened with the previous batch of uploads as well. The entire chapter didn't upload for some reason, so I'd check back later or tomorrow and it should be fine. Only 10 pages as of right now, and there's clearly pages missing as the translators credit page isn't at the end.

Dex-chan lover
That boy is such a brat, I am talking about the pretty boy saying stupid shit like he understands all the secrets of life when he cants even recognize someone with a stutter and thinks he is putting on an act.

Wanda is amazing, I think the author crafted a great character with her, but they don't use her as much as Kabo.

I know he is the MC, but a good balance of focus with the characters is necessary to make the other characters' reactions feel valid.

Oh well... just seeing Wanda rocking that sound and Kabo getting out of his funk is good enough.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is in the rare category where it's impossible to make an anime out of it. Yes, music and sounds would add a lot to the feeling, but the way it's draw, in my humble opinion, it's impossible to animate

Group Leader
This manga is in the rare category where it's impossible to make an anime out of it. Yes, music and sounds would add a lot to the feeling, but the way it's draw, in my humble opinion, it's impossible to animate
I think it's possible, but I don't see it getting approved by production.

Also Kabo gearing towards being a jack of all trades, love to see it

It would be expensive but not totally impossible. You would have to treat each dance sequence as an art piece, play around with the frame rate, and use alot of smear. You aren't really looking for accuracy but vibes here, and you need a hell of an art director to differentiate styles of dance and with each character's personality

Dex-chan lover
It would be expensive but not totally impossible. You would have to treat each dance sequence as an art piece, play around with the frame rate, and use alot of smear. You aren't really looking for accuracy but vibes here, and you need a hell of an art director to differentiate styles of dance and with each character's personality
Now that I think about, yeah. It would need an amazing art director, but it could be done. But the biggest problem I think it would be licensing all those musics

Group Leader
Hi friends! I'm the translator+letterer for the last dozen or so chapters.

Sorry for the issues with chapters initially appearing incomplete (10 pages, then 20 pages, and so on). This is because I have to upload the chapters in batches of 5 or 10 pages, or otherwise I get a timeout in the MangaDex upload page. It also takes some time for the uploaded pages to actually load on the site after I give the "final enter" on them, so I have to keep F5'ing until they update haha. So in the end this leads to the "we have 10 pages, then 10 minutes later, we have 20 pages, then a further 10 minutes later, we have 30 pages, and so on".

As @mingusbingus noted above you'll be able to tell whether the chapter has finished uploading by checking whether the last page is a promo page or not. (Hah! Now it serves a purpose besides just being like promotional stuff or whatever xD)

I'm really sorry for the confusion this caused here and in previous chapter threads, and also for not clarifying this sooner; I didn't know MangaDex had comments until like 20 minutes ago. Now I'll keep an eye on here whenever I release new chapters 😊

On this last point, feel free to tell me if you find anything odd about the translation (like typos) or the lettering (like off-centered text) that escaped revision; I'll fix them as soon as I can!

Lastly I'm really really happy you've been enjoying the chapters! I also really like this manga and have been enjoying how things have been going in the story lately a lot!

(I hate the new blonde guy though lol)

Users who are viewing this thread