Wandance - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Reverberation

I didn't asked it but hey! my series isn't shit!
anyway thanks for the chapter. I can't wait for the next one!

I haven't read the chapter but "shit series"? I'm thankful but nobody forced you to translate it so don't say unpleasant comments.

@YuriHeimurinn

They aren't ragging on this manga. They're saying "stop asking us to translate xyz series which you're convinced is great, we'll translate what we want to". The series they like and want to translate include WonDance, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.

Contributor
Thanks for replying guys, @gintamacountry so the chapters that are on the raw site are partial chapters I assume? That explains the larger than average chapter sizes then, thanks for translating in the first place. @JesusInStripeZ good to know and unfortunately I don't use reddit/discord for that purpose all that often but I'll check it out anyways.

I'd love for this to be an anime so I can see the moves in action considering most animes that involve dancing are idol ones. The only one that had traditional/modern dance that I know of is 'Welcome to the Ballroom'

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Monthly is gonna be a rough wait, but thanks for having translated everything so far.

Iori actually does have some teaching ability in him, but it doesn't come easily. Meanwhile, Wanda and Kabo are trying to catch up to each other without even knowing what the other feels. I guess that's just the effect of following Kabo's POV most of the time.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't help but be nervous for the next step in Kabo's evolution. That Kabeya guy is so unpredictable. Also, I fall in love again and again with Kabo and Wanda's relationship.

Dex-chan lover
So yandere guy will try to break Kabo and make a b-boy out of him?

Thanks Be Blues Project & Dekoboko Scanlations for translating this and bringing joy to my life.

Just binged this!! It's so good!!! Cannot wait for Wanda and Kabo relationship to advance!! They look so cute together.

Aggregator gang
Yeahhhhh, I don't know. For Kabo it's always Wanda this, Wanda that, Wanda, Wanda, Wanda. He really needs her to like, fly to the US for a dance training camp, and for him to go with Kabe to the streets. Seeing them develop separately and then eventually coming together with an amazing contrasting dance would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread