Wandance

theme gyaru hmm well i thought only hentai site use that tag but it also available here, then again with how thing in anime and manga been corrupted there are no clear distinction between regular stuff and hentai anymore sad really.

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of tags, I think almost half of the theme tags and some genre tags in this site is unnecessary.

Double-page supporter
Hope this gets another update soon, such a great first chapter and I like the concept

Dex-chan lover
I gotta ask, is she astually a gyaru, or just a gaijin/hafu? Wanda is not a very japanese name at all.

@samazam it's probably a wordplay on the title. "Wanda" in Japanese phonetics is extremely close to "wanda-" or "wonder", which seems to be hinted as a portmanteau in the title as "Wonder Dance" (wandansu).

Supporter
I know this isn't that type of manga and I dunno how deep it will go (If they got Bruno Mars they only probably hitting the top western pop, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, MJ, Beyonce etc etc) but out of fervor I'd just love to watch homie put some shit with some bop in it (lets go*) cuz he made him a milli, he did it legitly ♪

~ Out of nowhere the Jabbawockeez appear ~

Double-page supporter
The main character is so cool. He's an awkward kid with a stutter and a slouch, and really just being a typical scared teenager trying to do the right thing while also trying to fit in. And yet he always tries so hard, he keeps putting himself out there, and he never gives in.

Sure, he's actually pretty high spec (tall, athletic physique, good instinct), but he's not some fantasy ikemen. He's just, you know, you when you were 15, but actually with the guts you always wished you'd have.

And the girl, well, I can see why he's in love (even if he doesn't know it yet).

P.S. The art is fantastic. Very unique, and the characters -- while the girls all look the same (lol) -- they've got some fun expressions. And by 'they' I mean the president.

Fed-Kun's army
Im really loving the MC and his quirks, especially his stuttering. Used to stutter badly as a kid

This manga really resonates with me as someone who is obsessed with sports, the main character is really retable and easy to understand.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like a fun manga actually, I was perturbed by the random stuttering for the character but it's actually well built into his character so I came to like it.
Too bad the series was dropped, I hope some group will pick it up again.

Users who are viewing this thread