Wandance

In love with this manga.

The art is so beautiful, the dancers movements are so clean. And the song choices in each chapter gives a nice playlist

Guys, is that her boob or is that just her shoulder in the thumbnail? The volume 3 cover looks awful.

This deserves an anime. It'll probably cost a lot to licence all that music tho

Dex-chan lover
The story is very refreshing especially since it's from the males perspective. There's not many males in the dance world. They get a Stigmata that they're different or not natural. I know since my lil sis is a professional ballet dancer. Love story it's a great one. Can't wait for more. Also the art style is a f*cking god-tier!!!

A hidden gem. I'm here waiting for a new chapter to be translated and it hurts...

@ICYCOZY lol that stigma always cracks me up esp when it's in BALLET of all dances, where it used to be an all male dance with the female characters were actually male dancers in drag.

actually now that i think about it i cant really think of any dance that's been around for long and was pioneered by women.

Just binged and am now up to date. What a gem, I'm hoping people will recognise the beauty and motion this manga captures! This gives me the same feelings as reading Chihayafuru (they came out with two more seasons of the anime after how long of a hiatus?? Just saying anything could happen.) These characters are developing wonderfully 😍 Thanks for the updates so far!!

Power Uploader
@Matrix2415
oh really?
Screenshot_2.png

Dex-chan lover
@Matrix2415 that's not the actual number translated chapter is the same with the raws it's the usual chapter splitting that's why chapter numbers are inflated .

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the licensing nightmare it would be to get the songs listed in the manga into an anime…. but the anime would be fuckin lit doe

Users who are viewing this thread