Wandering Warrior of Wudang - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Lol, I kept thinking he would get impressed and stop but no. He just constantly kept trying to kill MC.

I always find it jarring when suddenly a regressor/reincarnated person starts to think themselves as the age that they are... this case being that our protagonist being so thrown off by a strong old man when he was recently also a strong old man lol
like I know he hasn't developed his skills that much in his new body but the mind. THE MIND. I wanna read an intelligent main character :< though in this case he did actually pull off a good evasion. I guess we can't have every person be easy cakewalk for the story to have some flair.

im so confused, what was the reason he wanted to kill the mc ? he said he is not one of the contracted , that he used them, he wanted that one guy back and he got him , was this supposed to be just mindless killing because they beat up that one guy he wanted back ?

WOW idk if my happy or sad (that he lost) my heart fucking beating hard idk wtf??? but this chapter was intense bruh

@Sootyxsnowpetal i think he was more like "who is that guy?" than anything, like he was at the top, and he should know if there was someone that strong, also he doesn't want to die, he knows how strong he would need to be to survive a fight against someone that powerful and that he is nowhere near that level, it's like two pros playing a game but one is using a level 30 character and the other using a level 70 character, and that palm he said it himself, it's a techninque he didn't know, but that he could block it shows how exprienced he is so for me the things he did didn't feel out of character, like he was more worried about his people than anything else, and even that i think it was because of the influence of the double soul

dayum for strongest person alive to dont know someone on that level is pretty lol

Group Leader
I hate to be that person, but I've noticed several mistranslations here and there in each chapters, some of which are out right incorrect. For an example, in chapter 2 when Jinmu was asking to himself who were these people hovering over him, that's actually not what he's saying. Instead of saying, "... Who are you?", what he really said was, "... Taoists?"

I've also noticed that a lot of people in the comments were confused at some of the random Korean languages and terms being thrown in, but were not translated. Here are some that I've noticed throughout the chapters and have translated myself:

Dosa (도사): Taoist
Sasuk (사숙): It is a term used to refer those who the individual is learning by taking them as an example of their way or study, although you cannot receive direct instructions from those outside of their clan/affiliation.
Sasukjo (사숙조): A title used to refer elders of high ranking.
Domun (도문): This one's a little confusing for me to translate, but it roughly means documentations that have not been recorded, or have been done informally, but are still acknowledged.
Haegumji: ... This literally means security. I'm not sure why this wasn't simply translated as that.

If I missed anything, please let me know and I'll try my best to translate them all.

PS: The reason why Jinmu first cringed at his given name in chapter 2 was:
"Jin" for being a first-class ranked disciple.
"Mu" from the word, "Murim", which the character stands for military/martial/fierce/valiant.
Basically, a valiant first-class martial arts disciple. He cringed cuz in his personal opinion, there's absolutely no creativity thought into his name XD

Group Leader
@Sootyxsnowpetal
I don't think he's surprised of the fact that an old man is very powerful, but rather that he, himself, who was once one of the most powerful lords of the martial arts world, don't recognize who that old man is.
This caught him off-guard, since he's the type to keep tabs on everything he deems useful and noteworthy. It's impossible for someone like him to not recognize such a powerful martial artist - who is also roughly the same age as his previous life - as a former lord of that world.

Users who are viewing this thread