Wandering Warrior of Wudang

Dex-chan lover
The art from the chapters are really different from what the cover shows 😐

Though the story is good (for me)

Is there any translation on the webnovel? (If there is any, please add the link so that other could see it too)

Fed-Kun's army
@IdanaHamz thats normal for most story with a webtoon format. Even japanese manga sometimes has a different artist done the cover

This one isnt as bad as in the case with many other webtoon

Ah... Hahahaha... Lmao... Lol... Lel...
😆😆😆😆🙃😆😆🙃🙃😆

Yeah. That's how I was when I read this.

very meh of a story
mc is extremely annoying and abrasive
story lacks a large amount of sustenance
not even a decent hook at the start
instead of dealing with his problems the mc just does nothing

Double-page supporter
@melbisbelbis i have never read a worse take. you're 3 chapters in and complaining that for the entire 2 chapters you had read at that point post-reincarnation, he hasn't done enough of what exactly? hes been training like a madman for a year and nursing his master back to health so he can leave to become a master disciple. literally what else can he do? and what kind of character do you want exactly? another righteous human doormat isekai forgiveness machine? a power-of-friendship shounen clone? i for one find this extremely refreshing.

@Lvl30LoliLewder gamer if a story starts out by saying the mc is extremely restricted, unable to fix that restriction, and is effectively trapped by said restriction in such an unsatisfying way then there’s no way i’d like it
i respect your opinion but i tend to be quite picky in these and though weird “righteous” manga characters today are bad they’re better than someone full of explosive character traits that was put in an enclosed space

Users who are viewing this thread