Want to Sell Me Your Body? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

The end was a little sudden(I really would like if the series had more time to expand on the concept) but I did like the story. Overall, it was good and left me feeling happy. ^___^
I'm glad Nora, the kitty is still alive and well! I don't know if it is just the way the end scene was drawn, but It almost as if Reiko was pregnant(which would be so cute and wholesome, even if Japan is so behind in reproductive rights, but there are ways to circunvent those issues).

Dex-chan lover
The last page's art was a bit off... But whatever, it was entertaining

Fed-Kun's army
good to read this again in english translation as well.. 💕
lewd title yet wholesome story...ended well..

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Aw man.. So many of these end where I think the interesting part begins. You got so much stuff from there on out. Getting to know each other on a deeper level, learning things about yourself that you didn't know, exploring each others sexuality, getting family involved, getting involved with the other persons circle of friends, making the decision to move in together, supporting each other, setting goals to achieve together,, shared commitments like a pet maybe, dealing with insecurities and other problems in your relationship, idk.. But no 99% of these end just like this, right where the meat is

Double-page supporter
Nice ending. Glad to see father that really turned into a new leaf instead of falling back to his old vices, MAtsuda as suit model LOL, remind me of a japanese spot with a man dressed in the classic "salaryman suit" climbing a mountain.
Unclear if Reiko become an housewife after leaving her job or started working a more legitimate one.
Only issue is Kanna's speech at the beginning. If the scope of the attack was to having revenge against Tsukasa, as Kanna seems to frame it, then separating from Reiko won't help her. That would only work if it was Reiko the target. The dialogue itself seems to contradict what shown in the prev chapter as it seemed to me like the target of the attack was actually Reiko.

Users who are viewing this thread