Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon I think she is attacking garoemon because she probably got there late. She lost site of Routa until he called for garoemon, but garoemon was right behind them. So watch the bitch got there right as they were moving so she though garoemon was going to attack Routa or some dumb ass shit...

8 more months and they will meet the dragon. Fuck monthly updated manga. (unless its Blame or Berserk quality.)

Dex-chan lover
I always find it funny when scanalation teams try to be apologetic about their quality, whatever it is.
Guys, you're working on isekai here. There is no quality to speak of, everything is fine with however you send it out, lmao. We have no standards.

We can't demand it, but when it's there, we gotta respect it. Because a good scanlation really can make something trash into something pretty good. And a bad scanlation really can make a something decent into something terrible and boring. I'm pretty sure if Wanwan is being translation by someone like lhtranslations, this would be pretty hard to enjoy.

Aggregator gang
@ RhoninFire Case in point, R402. Absolute trash with an amazing scanlation lol

wow it only took an entire year for the story to get started. i don't even know why i'm following this trash

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts Oh that. That one's a 50/50 on whether or not the translation is making it better or not, judging by the comment sections. I think half of them would prefer their mindlessly dumb smut in a normal translation style so they can "research" in peace, while the other half are just enjoying the bizarre use of accents and slang compared to the average series on here.

Users who are viewing this thread