Ware ni Cheat o ~Hazure Cheat no Shoukan Yuusha wa Isekai de Yukkuri Kurashitai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thank u for ur good work...
^^...

A laptop, n seemingly concrete building, a fallen civilization?
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I understand world-building and the need for it, but this pacing its still awkward.

Does anyone know anything about the Author? If this is something like their first work, then I am willing to cut them some slack. It ain't easy doing this kinda work.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I understand world-building and the need for it, but this pacing its still awkward.

Does anyone know anything about the Author? If this is something like their first work, then I am willing to cut them some slack. It ain't easy doing this kinda work.
Listed as Onsentamago, and only 1 title listed on this site's index and mangaupdates. The credited name sounds like an online handle, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
i love how all the volume covers don't show the mc at all, surprised there's not a suggestive tag with how some of them look

Dex-chan lover
The bald guy from the guild is using laptop... in a fantasy world.

What the hell?
The priestess used a laptop too, and aparently they can build this OP android assistant so wtf they need hero's for lol

Power Uploader
How can a writer be so dumb? This genuinely feels like if a somewhat talented of a child wrote this story. Whoever cooked this up should never pick up a pen again.

No establishment of the world and setting. Bad introduction of the characters. Horrible pacing (this chapter established absolutely nothing). Dogshit execution of literally everything. No sex (blueballing so readers don't immediately drop this garbage)

Users who are viewing this thread