Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - wonderwall.

Sadly we won't get new chapters since its been licensed :(

edit: It hasn't been licensed, I misread a statement made by someone!

Dex-chan lover
I really like the fact that she left Yoru talking alone, I guess she realized (FINALLY) that it's a dead end, and there was nothing left to say.
The Spanish version in the last part was slightly off so I got confused but it's all clear now, thanks!!

I feel like this is the end of "Act 1" and what comes next will really change this story, to the point where trying to predict the outcome would be a waste of time xP is hard to say, but Sei was going through a self destruction path, but now that she (hopefully for good) left Yoru behind, what's next ? it would be way too easy if she just say "Aya, I realize I really like you now... Let's be lovers for real!"

Dex-chan lover
Ah, no more translations, huh. Fortunately or not, I don't mind the idea of never reading this series again. I couldn't generate any empathy for these characters anyway.

Still, good job on the translations this far.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
its been licensed :(
Ah, just when it was getting interesting, it's a shame i will probably forget about this story and never know if they changed for the better, i was wondering why the spanish translation also got stuck on this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully thats the end of Yoru but i have a feeling she'll show up again later on to mess something up

as for Sei like wtf smh.... again i feel like Yoru will show back up at some point but hopefully not but i have that feeling nonetheless

anyway i wonder whats next since if Sei's done with Yoru for now then i know some other type of drama is coming some other characters or something

either way am looking forward to the next ch

Group Leader
Translator here. As far as I'm aware of, this has not been licensed yet. I don't know where people got that information. There's still one chapter to go before we're caught up to the raws, and I plan on continuing to translate this. It's just a few pages a month.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little confused as to what happens in the flashback part of this chapter. Probably because young Sei and young Yoru look very similar.

What I pieced together: after an initial breakup with an office worker, Yoru and Sei entered a sort of "friends with benefits" arrangement (at least I deduce that from them sleeping together naked) while Yoru was simultaneously getting another boyfriend. Sei got into contact with him via some Haruki-like stalking and convinced him to dump Yoru. However, Yoru immediately knew what happened (BF probably told her why they were breaking up), and it wrecked their relationship.

Am I roughly understanding that right?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@afkeroge
Yaaaay, i was about to use for the first time the dropped function, but now i have no reason, thanks for your efforts!
By the way, what's the difference between marking something as dropped and simply unfollowing?

Dex-chan lover
Yoru and Sei's relationship feels so uncomfortable to me
It's so... stiff. So desperate.
Surprised Sei just peaced out after, but I guess it made her feel too bad to say anything. I'd run away too lmao
As awkward as that interaction was, I gotta say, it really made that little imagined scene of Aya being at home waiting for her feel really comforting, tbh. It feels pretty significant to me that Sei, who has been longing for Yoru after all this time, left and was hoping to see Aya back home (kinda forgot it was within the same day as the previous chapter), even making the gesture of buying them both something they could enjoy together. It's moments like these that I feel most relieved, when Sei does normal people things.
Also goes to show that Sei feels way more comfortable around Aya, while she's always been heartbroken and on edge with Yoru. The little Aya cutscene really allowed me to breathe, after how tense that mess of a talk was.

Users who are viewing this thread