Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That can be arranged, sei.

Double-page supporter
Page 19 "my parents' are in* the same direction"

And thank you very much for the speedy work on this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Seems Yoru gets off on having Sei wait endlessly for her to come back to her. She's completely right; all Sei wants is to wrap her around her finger even more.

Dex-chan lover
I think it was 3 chapters ago, I lost the ability to comment about this... a cliffhanger after a cliffhanger after a cliffhanger doesn't help, I'm speechless

I would call her karen instead of yoru because of the fucked hairstyle
Aya do your best ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being so desperate for attention to run towards the woman that just finished to betray you.
And someone said that the worst character was the childhood friend, lol. It’s the one less messed up for sure.

Next very interesting chapter, yoru doesn't know that sei is dating aya, aya will tell yoru that she's replacing her for sei, sei will tell aya that it's not true, yoru will realize how traumatized sei is to go out with a student. ... in short her risk to be dramatic and everything is possible, sei loses everything but aya seems determined to take her back or on the contrary yoru wants to leave her husband if sei agrees to be taken over, etc....

Dex-chan lover
come on aya, you surely have some nice gals around that can be interested too, no need to go for her 😔

Users who are viewing this thread