Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

@XaneKudo
So she meant "you don't take me as a serious threat since I'm not a man" or you don't take me seriously since I'm a woman.
Then Yoru slapped her...
@Mattitude12
@Babydel
Since Yoru is a whore love hotels are her natural habitat. She doesn't like to fuck in houses. Public places would do too

Aggregator gang
Lmao

Now I am pretty sure Aya x childhood friend gonna happen in like 2 or 3 chapters. 😉😉

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh this is just boring, Why do we have to care about characters that only treat others like shit?
It's just a vicious cycle that has not winner, everybody is losing in some way

With that said, Sexy yuri, I like the art

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Aggregator gang
This is like a shitstorm of bad decisions. How can anyone could come up with such a story at all, I wonder... :D

Aggregator gang
Man, I saw a thread about this on /a/ and just read this chapter without any of the previous ones... And I must say, after checking out a few other yuri manga, I feel bad for the fans of it. You guys have a 99% chance of getting something filled with drama with the characters making the worst decisions possible, and they all have an affair or a marriage in them. But that 1%? That 1% is amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Yoru is such horrible person lmao, she just keeps putting her chains around Sei and doesn’t give a fuck about the consequences. And the author really don’t care about nobody’s ships.

Fed-Kun's army
@Katsuramuki the latter, it seems. Yoru pretty much proved that Sei still holds a candle for her, and that no matter how much they do it and how many times she dumps her, Sei'll still come running back to her.

So Yoru is just as mess up as Sei and other characters too. Can't say I was surprised because I think it was bound to happen because of this manga's tone and characters. I'm even more excited to read the next chapter and see how Aya is going to handle this situation. I'm usually not into melodrama, but this one has got my attention.

Poor poor Aya. She was raped by Sei and now lowers herself to do something nice and sweet and fight for that batch?

And yes. It was rape. Sei is an adult. A teacher. Aya is a teen. She is what? 15?16? Sei should be send to the police and Aya need therapy. Poor girl meeting this to fucked up freaks.

Users who are viewing this thread