Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

As upsetting as it is that Sei went along and gave in to Yoru at the end, I am glad to see her yelling at Yoru like that first. I was worried she'd just give in right away.

Dex-chan lover
Yoru really doesn't care of Sei. Her visit feels like she was just going to see how well her little puppy was going and play with her. All the words that came out of her mouth doesn't have any weight. They don't have any emotion. Just empty words ! She's the object of obsession of Sei and she doesn't deserved that. And I really wish the next chapter will be the last time we see her.
Also I really hope Sei will finally move on. She's straight, have a husband and pretty sure will soon be pregnant, give up ! Aya please put some sense on your wifey.

Dex-chan lover
This is simply the best, feels like the author shuffled through the angst I want to see on paper and brought it to life.

This story is just so fun to read. The worst of a decision they make, the more entertaining it gets! Love the angst and drama - it's my fuel lol!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter: absolutely incredible slow motion train wreck footage.
Me: furious popcorn munching sounds.

Why did Sei said "you're just being nice to me because I'm a woman?"
Can someone explain me?

Double-page supporter
Why did they leave the apartment to go to a love hotel why not just fuck in the apartment....

Plot convenience for Aya to find out.

Fed-Kun's army
So as it turns out, Haruki isn’t the worst one here.

Aya is chasing Sei under the guise that she would be Yoru’s replacement, thinking that she would eventually be the one Sei truly loves. She even nearly broke her own childhood friendship to chase that single minded goal to only find out that it may be nothing more than a pipe dream because it turns out that Sei, underneath all of that maturity, folds like a paper bag when it comes to Yoru, despite her protests that she didn’t wanted to be treated that way. Then we find out that Yoru pretty much knows Sei folds easily when it comes to her, and plays with her despite being married, but not out of some secret love for her, but because she can.

@Katsuramuki Most likely it’s Sei thinking that if she was a man, Yoru wouldn’t forgive her for trying to steal her away from her boyfriends.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hate characters like Yoru, it's very relatable to real life this kind of emotional manipulation.

Fed-Kun's army
As much as Sei is doing my girl Aya all types of wrong, I can't hate her since Yoru is messing with Sei's already weak mental state. Seriously hate her so much, why show up at all...

I'm 99% sure it won't happen, but I hope Aya punches Yoru straight in the face.

Dex-chan lover
japan sure love to make a story where almost everyone in the story are "crazy"

Dex-chan lover
at this point i just want Aya to find someone new

would be nice in next ch she completely gets away from the teacher .... but i know it wont happen but would be nice to get away even if for a bit of time

also it was obvious the 2 would have sex with each other so when it happened i was already ready for it nonetheless was still annoying

but yeah looking forward to seeing what happens next the end of this one got me really wanting to see what Aya will do

Users who are viewing this thread