Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Lmao! Every female character in this manga is mess up in the head, and I love it. Looks like Mochida is showing her inner lesbian and Haruki is an inner masochist. Can't wait to see which one finally breaks. Thanks for the chapter.

It's so messed up :]
Bruh... But I'd like to know how deadly Aya would become :]

Dex-chan lover
Wow , what a shitshow this is. chefs kiss

IMO out of all the questionable characters , Sei, as an adult and in a position of power, is the biggest pile of shit.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!

Aaaah I really like this manga. All the characters are so fucked up, lovely.

Also if we are talking about 'Trashiest ' characters I would go Sei > Haruki > Aya > Mochida. Which for me is the most entertaining bit about this mange. That and the art of course. Good thing it's fiction :)

there’s only drama, I’m loving it but even so, this is all screwed up, everyone has the wrong idea

Maybe the drama is getting to be a little too much for me.
I've liked this manga a lot so far because everyone is so confused and damaged and makes bad choices, I can kind of relate.
But... idk, it's getting to be a little much for me at this point. I think I'll keep reading but idk if I'm excited for future chapters.

Did author lose her mind? Haruki exposing herself while masturbating? Are we hentai now?
We wuz hentai and shieet~

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, i don't know where this is going. But Aya dom is so faqin stronk dayum i cant deal anymore. Btw i hope this just doesnt end with everyone fine.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
I finally figured it out. This is like the yuri version of Scum's Wish. Every character is complete scum and horrible.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk.... I sort of like most of the premise here, but to use the same "keep trying till it works or hope will eventually win in the end" it's kind of bonkers...

Holy fuck this series has become a complete trainwreck and I mean that in the best way possible.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, im dropping this after all... really think i might have a S side hidden inside me to be able to get this far.
The author seems to really have no boundaries of how low this is going. And where is this going? Wasnt Aya already messed up enough?
To think this could get even more complicated and low... it seems that theres no light up ahead.
I dont think they need happiness... they need a cheek up on their brain cells that seem to be dying in a alarming speed and scale.

Double-page supporter
Sei is on the path of self destruction girl. Cut your losses and get with the thirsty tomboy.

Fed-Kun's army
What can I say? The long wait was worth it. Mochida and Haruki should run from these two crazy bitches as fast and far as they can.

Users who are viewing this thread