Warned for spoiler despite my comment not containing any spoilers at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where to ask about this but for some reason i got warned for posting a spoiler despite my comment not including any spoilers at all : https://mangadex.org/thread/240348/3/#post_2019069

The summary itself tells you that the MC is a fake villainess so its not a spoiler...

Supporter
@BestBoy it tells you who modded the comment in the edit in this case it was modded by @BraveDude8
so im guessing them and yeah you're supposed to pm the mod if you dispute the claim.

Fed-Kun's army
says right there
"Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events."

Dex-chan lover
@sterven Only in the case of actually editing the comment. If the comment is hidden by mods it just says, "This post has been marked as moderated."

Lucky for him that mod actually edited it. Most of the time comments are just hidden.

Supporter
@BestBoy
True you don't get the mods name when it isn't an edit but on the message itself you're told to contact a moderator not a forum moderator which going by the user list there are only two of Lymus and Electromaster. I could be wrong by taking this statement to literally and you can contact any of the mods on staff to sort this out.
If you have questions about moderation, please contact a moderator on the staff.

Dex-chan lover
@sterven Forum Moderators frequently moderate comments. I see Zephyrus modding comments often.

Supporter
@BestBoy
I meant it as way to establish a hierarchy not to dictate what they can or can't do. Titles do mean something so when I see a distinction between them I can only assume that one is higher up on the ladder than the other and can overturn these types of decisions. Mind you i'm talking out of my ass here since I have no idea on how the structure of this site even works backstage so like I said before I may be completely off the mark on this.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Question2 The summary specifically calls her a villainess, as does the title, and the first chapter calls her a "fake heroine". I'm not sure what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread