Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Ch. 56 - Class Trip Arc (1)

Aggregator gang
Joined
Jan 16, 2025
Messages
34
Thank you so much for the translation !! I'm so happy that my favorite manga is back this chapter was so good and the new dynamic and everything being set up has me so invested. I really hope Mochi Au Lait can continue it on without kadowaka publishing the books physically anymore. i love this series so much.

If you also love this series please look into supporting it by buying the digital copies, i bought them physically and plan on keeping it up digitally because I dont want it to end.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 6, 2026
Messages
139
Arare's got nothing, but I look forward to whatever convoluted nonsense she cooks up to try to split Rin and Itsumi...and then she hears about the OTHER girlfriend(s).
Yayoi was super cute this chapter, but I hope she keeps her cool attitude, it's a big part of her charm.
Toudou going to undercut the gang by solving all their problems with communication and empathy. Though I assume at least one of them doesn't have a sad backstory and is just in it for the love of the game.
Ruruka has the power to manifest ecchi and she only uses it for evil and that's why she's my favorite.
I freaking love this series.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 11, 2025
Messages
177
Oh, Arare, you stand no chance, as you are the only character to break the one rule of the “love potion”, where the consumer “falls for” the first person they see. You even told her you were fine with watching her pleasure herself, only for her to tell you straight to your face she just doesn‘t like you. The same girl who has spent this entire manga befriending and being intimate with people she previously hated/feared, and yet you are the only girl she has shown zero interest in and seems perfectly content to maintain that status quo. Arare is truly an anomaly among all of Toudou’s relationships.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 14, 2024
Messages
833
“Don’t grab her ass, don’t make out with her in front of everyone, and for the love of all that’s good and holy, keep your mind out of the gutter!”

I dunno. This is a Mochi au Lait manga. If Yanagi did do all of that to her sister it probably would sort out all of their interpersonal problems.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
203
“Don’t grab her ass, don’t make out with her in front of everyone, and for the love of all that’s good and holy, keep your mind out of the gutter!”

I dunno. This is a Mochi au Lait manga. If Yanagi did do all of that to her sister it probably would sort out all of their interpersonal problems.
Honestly, Toudou x Yanagi x her Sister where the 2 are together but Yanagi and her sister is together is probably the better outcome.
Until Yangi Mom comes back into the picture
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2025
Messages
775
so, mitsuki being a tough kid i get, but why is her sister wearing a collar for going outside with her friends?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
203
I'm not defending their Mom, she's clearly in the wrong, but we also don't have her perspective or mindset, I do hope she's grown as a person and comes to make it all up to her daughter, If she's willing to forgive. If this even actually happens ofc.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 8, 2024
Messages
76
It’s so peak! I love Rin just declaring Itsumi as her girlfriend without any hesitation (that’s why Rin’s the goat) and it’s great to see Yanagi’s past as well!
 
Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2025
Messages
20
Hot take but I fucking HATE Arare like, where does she get off on ruining Itsumi’s whole life and thinking she’d turn to her? Like newsflash you little shitstain, it only made her hate you MORE.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top