Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Shirashiro Kurohime

Double-page supporter
What the hell is with her name?
I thought this was going to be yet another character named Alice* just from looking at her design, but no, instead I get a character with a godsbedamned tongue-twister for name!

*Note: I don’t look at the chapter titles most of the time, since they usually are just “Chapter X” or something like that.

Edit: now that I’ve made it past the second page, I have discovered the reason for the eyepatch. She is extremely chunni, and also may or may not be a member of the Flat Earth Community, just with “sheeple” being replaced with “puppets”.

Edit2: WHY DOES SHE HAVE A PARASWORD
That is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT illegal!
A-actually, how is she even allowed to wear a dress like that in the first place!?
I’m so goddamned confused right now!
I thought I had become numb to the chaos, but now I see the errors of my ways. It seems you can never truly get used to random bullshit!

Edit3-FinalEdit: Okay, it’s fak- NEVERMIND IT’S TOTALLY REAL
Where the hell does she even get these things!? Better yet, HOW MUCH OF THE LOVE POTION HAS THIS GAYLORD ORDERED!? WHY DOES SHE KEEP BUYING IT!?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought this was going to be yet another character named Alice* just from looking at her design, but no, instead I get a character with a godsbedamned tongue-twister for name!

*Note: I don’t look at the chapter titles most of the time, since they usually are just “Chapter X” or something like that.

Edit: now that I’ve made it past the second page, I have discovered the reason for the eyepatch. She is extremely chunni, and also may or may not be a member of the Flat Earth Community, just with “sheeple” being replaced with “puppets”.

A-actually, how is she even allowed to wear a dress like that in the first place!?
I thought I had become numb to the chaos, but now I see the errors of my ways. It seems you can never truly get used to random bullshit!

Where the hell does she even get these things!? Better yet, HOW MUCH OF THE LOVE POTION HAS THIS GAYLORD ORDERED!? WHY DOES SHE KEEP BUYING IT!?
I would buy them in bulk too.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm starting to think she bough an aphrodisiac instead.

Dex-chan lover
Tendo ure such a silly goose, how tf was that gonna alleviate the situation

Bro is tweaking💀

Users who are viewing this thread