Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Hanei Rin (2)

Dex-chan lover
She can't possibly be more forward than the class prez.
Well she just did I think???
I guess I mean just mean being earnest and having a heart to heart connection. Prez doesn't treat FMC as an equal or drop the sense of superiority and make herself vulnerable to FMC even with the fact they slept together.
For me it's more like the prez the villainess from The Villainess Who Steals the Heroine's Heart she's just confident she can make MC happy and she did.

This manga is slowly starting to feel like Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels!. I don't mind tho

Thanks for the chapter!!
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I also just noticed it goes from Day to Night when she leaves. They were at it for a while.
Depends on how late it is after they just went to her home right after school finished. Maybe an hour or two later after club. :unsure:

Anyhoo, I consider any "business" unconfirmed since the chapter lacks hints like some shots of them doing it, thoughts after doing it, being naked, and/or any sort of state of being undressed/compromising positions. Very important hints for anyone drawing comics.

Dex-chan lover
This is the manga I look forward to the most when there's an update and this chapter did not disappoint. The MC is such a shitbag and I love her! Actually, maybe Rin and I have that in common, lol. Is this a major turning point for Itsumi? On one hand, I would love to see Rin win the love lottery, but I don't want the story to end yet!

Dex-chan lover
She started to have feelings for her (she loves every girl fr fr) I want more chapters
Thank for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot translators for picking this up as its pretty funny.

I am shocked at how this chapter went. This is straight up a confession but I guess they are more than friends but less than lovers for now. Prez is just a one night stand. I wonder how the other girls will go.

Users who are viewing this thread